Soon the AntiChrist will arise out of Turkey.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Magog was the grandson of Noah.

His people were identified by the historian Josephus as being the Scythians who were living in the land around the Caucasus Mountains (To the far north of Israel on the main trading routes between China and Europe. The descendants of those people are the modern Turkic people of Asia and southeastern Europe of the present day.

Their President will be the AntiChrist. He will identify himself shortly.

Turkey ?
I suppose it's time to get ready to take them FreeDumb from ole Boozelbubba.
murka can save them ! Look at all of the other recent succe..............OH.
Never mind.

I found him!

turkey.jpg

His people were identified by the historian Josephus as being the Scythians who were living in the land around the Caucasus Mountains (To the far north of Israel on the main trading routes between China and Europe. The descendants of those people are the modern Turkic people of Asia and southeastern Europe of the present day.

Luke 12:40
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Luke 12:40
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
Jesus clearly said that we would know the signs of the times. He also said that the Generation that saw Israel reborn would not pass before all those things are accomplished. Soon, he will be back, just slaughtering the crap out of anybody left standing.

I kinda thought you might have been institutionalized by now Neubarth. I suppose the cuts to mental health treatment are deeper then any of us believed.

Forum List

Back