"Sons of Guns" on Discovery Channel

Will hayden is a real jackass ! I love the show but am getting realy tired of watching his short temper and him treating his employees like dirt. I understand that he is the boss and i know that they respect him but that doesnt give him the right to say and do the things he does on the show . If he talked like that to me over and over again , i would have to tell him to go get $%#$@!!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with a god damn temper?

Has anyone watched this show? It's about a gunshop out in the Bayou called Red Jacket Arms. Last episode they featured a Congressional Medal of Honor winner and they fixed up a flamethrower for him and here was this guy who I believe was 80 getting all excited about using this flamethrower he had used in WWII.

I guess the draw for most men would be the attractive daughter named, Stephanie Hayden. She's a raven-haired girl who has been handling guns since she was 7. She's not just a pretty face, she's quite knowledgeable about guns and she has a business head. Kind of the business manager of the storefront.

I was surprised this show already has 2 million viewers and it became so popular so quickly.

Next episode is on Wednesday at 9 pm EST by me.

Stephanie and Rob are married already..........I think she's preggers....huh....shhh

Has anyone watched this show? It's about a gunshop out in the Bayou called Red Jacket Arms. Last episode they featured a Congressional Medal of Honor winner and they fixed up a flamethrower for him and here was this guy who I believe was 80 getting all excited about using this flamethrower he had used in WWII.

I guess the draw for most men would be the attractive daughter named, Stephanie Hayden. She's a raven-haired girl who has been handling guns since she was 7. She's not just a pretty face, she's quite knowledgeable about guns and she has a business head. Kind of the business manager of the storefront.

I was surprised this show already has 2 million viewers and it became so popular so quickly.

Next episode is on Wednesday at 9 pm EST by me.

Stephanie and Rob are married already..........I think she's preggers....huh....shhh

I'm happy for them

Who the heck is Rob?

And I'm waiting to see if they actually got married. Kind of looks that way, saw traces of rings on their fingers in pics from the Vegas trip...

I love this show. The gun boards just rip it to shreds and they forget that it is entertainment and the producers and editors are the ones that put the final product together. If Red Jacket didn't know what they were doing, there would be no show, no government contracts, etc..

The characters. -

Stephanie is a little hottie. She is my cup of tea in many respects.

Chris - is a brat. He is not competent and if he wasn't married to Will's daughter he would be canned.

Joe - good move making him a manager.

Will - needs to take herbal supplements only available in 15 states.

Vince - needs to own up and be man for dropping the ball on the gun shipment and walking out like a baby. His hoarding of the SOCOM barrels and insulting Will by trying to charge $500 each was immature. Sitting down with Will and acknowledging that he could have handled things better at the end and working with him on the barrels would have been a smarter business move. I would not do business with him knowing he is like that.

There is some scuttlebut on other boards about Will losing his federal firearms dealer license or some other similar type license and others now hold the necessary licenses so they can stay in business. Apparently Vince was one of those license holders that also left Red Jacket in a lurch when he left.

Just a few of my thoughts as I watched several episodes today. Mods, if I erred in bumping this thread, my apologies.

Of course they do a lot of things for the sake of "the show". Shooting the cars and other items will not cause them to blow up on their own without some pyrotechnical help. Things like that are staged. Just watching Joe run the CMC machine and much of the other grunt work would be boring. The show does not exist to show us how to build guns. Will even says that in the beginning of the shows now.

But the difficulties of running a business, especially when your son in law is a class clown, is pretty real.

They have to make the show interesting. If Steph hadn't gotten married to that clown, I bet we would have a lot more sexy shots of her.

and what is the deal with Steph and Chris wanting to start their own company? Stab Dad in the back to start a business with a guy who cannot complete a project from start to finish? If that happens, I predict the end of the show.

Of course they do a lot of things for the sake of "the show". Shooting the cars and other items will not cause them to blow up on their own without some pyrotechnical help. Things like that are staged. Just watching Joe run the CMC machine and much of the other grunt work would be boring. The show does not exist to show us how to build guns. Will even says that in the beginning of the shows now.

But the difficulties of running a business, especially when your son in law is a class clown, is pretty real.

They have to make the show interesting. If Steph hadn't gotten married to that clown, I bet we would have a lot more sexy shots of her.

and what is the deal with Steph and Chris wanting to start their own company? Stab Dad in the back to start a business with a guy who cannot complete a project from start to finish? If that happens, I predict the end of the show.

it happened on American chopper as well

Kris is the most dim and annoying guy, whom I ever seen on a reality show!!!!

Vince was the one and only gunsmiths at Red Jacket!

Forum List

Back