Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

***SPOILERS***

I thought season 6 was a great episode. One of the best in few years. The only low point was the meaningless storyline with the Trannie!

However, the last episode still has given me the shivers (watched it last night). The end slaying of Tara (Ophelia) by Gemma (Gertude) was purposefully predictable, but utterly shocking also. Then Juice taking out Roosevelt? A powerful last season with great acting by everyone especially Gemma (forgetting her real name at the moment).

It looks like the show is going full circle to the SOA and Mayans war. Reminder one of the first scenes from season 1 was the Mayans blowing up the gun warehouse!

I can say this, the show has got me completely back on board. I was waving the last few seasons, but this season has made me looking forward to next season 100 fold!

Its going be whites (Sons of Anarchy) and Blacks (Niners) against the Mexicans and Asians, thats very interesting.

well, we watched it last night via the dvr...man oh man, my wife hid her eyes when gemma got busy with that meat fork...:lol:

I wasn't sure what they were going to do with tara, what can they have done? she goes to jail loses the boys, rats ? then lives in fear the rest of her life?

as for the battles to come, what is sam cro supposed to do to survive as a viable club? caught in the middle , the mayans expanding, they think the mayans will just let them be? Going legit doesn't remove you from blowback and folks wanting to settle scores and knock off the former king.....

that shit marcus pulled killing the niners at the gun exchange, well, its on......Popes replacement (I forgot his name) has to hit back and hard, if hes got the reach like pope did, truly, he can hit the mayans and Lin back in ways they cannot even fathom.

Either way they set the table; Jax won't be going to jail and, pope guy has to get him back in the game, Jax is partially responsible for the deal, it went south so hes got to help make that good....:lol: I can see the godfather 3 scene all over again;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU]Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. - YouTube[/ame]

great season overall....:clap2:

***SPOILERS***

I thought season 6 was a great episode. One of the best in few years. The only low point was the meaningless storyline with the Trannie!

However, the last episode still has given me the shivers (watched it last night). The end slaying of Tara (Ophelia) by Gemma (Gertude) was purposefully predictable, but utterly shocking also. Then Juice taking out Roosevelt? A powerful last season with great acting by everyone especially Gemma (forgetting her real name at the moment).

It looks like the show is going full circle to the SOA and Mayans war. Reminder one of the first scenes from season 1 was the Mayans blowing up the gun warehouse!

I can say this, the show has got me completely back on board. I was waving the last few seasons, but this season has made me looking forward to next season 100 fold!

Its going be whites (Sons of Anarchy) and Blacks (Niners) against the Mexicans and Asians, thats very interesting.

Mexicans => Mayans

Asians => ????

Does the Asian (Chinese) Gang have a name? If so how come we cannot recall it?,,,,unless we look it up.....

:eusa_shhh:

Lin Triad.

Frankly, with the guns (and Irish) on their side, I don't see how the 9 ers can possibly lose. I don't see SAMCRO being blamed because Mayan's shot the 9ers during the gun deal.

What will be most interesting will be to see Jax's new character. I predict he'll lose what remaining shreads of humanity he had, and go completely berzerk on Mayans, including Nero, who I predict he'll kill.

Another interesting storyline will be the investigation of Tara's and Roosevelt's murder. Clearly Jax will be found innocent (his gun was not used, and the fork used on Tara is not at the crime scene with Jax. I wonder if investigators will find Tara's Bullet? But the official investigation will parallel Jax's; Will he discover Gemma killed Tara? Will Juice take the fall? Interesting how Juice has made two suicide attempts and failed both times; perhaps a third will be the charm?

Finally, what female will replace the HUGE gap left in the story? I'm not thinking Wendy. Perhaps, but not likely. A fresh face could appear, but I lean towards the schizophrenic chick that runs the register at the ice cream parlor/biker den....Here name? We had some Foreshadowing of this possibility when Gemma commented that "There's something about her I like."

Last edited:
Holy shit. I only ever saw one episode, right?

Tonight I go upstairs on break, and see the last three minutes of the final episode of season five.

I think I'm in shock.

When Jax found his wife dead on the kitchen floor because his mother murdered her.

***SPOILERS***

Mexicans => Mayans

Asians => ????

Does the Asian (Chinese) Gang have a name? If so how come we cannot recall it?,,,,unless we look it up.....

:eusa_shhh:

Lin Triad.

Frankly, with the guns (and Irish) on their side, I don't see how the 9 ers can possibly lose. I don't see SAMCRO being blamed because Mayan's shot the 9ers during the gun deal.

What will be most interesting will be to see Jax's new character. I predict he'll lose what remaining shreads of humanity he had, and go completely berzerk on Mayans, including Nero, who I predict he'll kill.

Another interesting storyline will be the investigation of Tara's and Roosevelt's murder. Clearly Jax will be found innocent (his gun was not used, and the fork used on Tara is not at the crime scene with Jax. I wonder if investigators will find Tara's Bullet? But the official investigation will parallel Jax's; Will he discover Gemma killed Tara? Will Juice take the fall? Interesting how Juice has made two suicide attempts and failed both times; perhaps a third will be the charm?

Finally, what female will replace the HUGE gap left in the story? I'm not thinking Wendy. Perhaps, but not likely. A fresh face could appear, but I lean towards the schizophrenic chick that runs the register at the ice cream parlor/biker den....Here name? We had some Foreshadowing of this possibility when Gemma commented that "There's something about her I like."

I think they know it wasn't Jax. I don't think that will even be in the storyline. Juice is toast. I was thinking the same thing about the bullet. Where did it go? Did she hide it? It would suck to be Bobby if it does!

My guess is Wendy gets smoked. Jax doesn't like her and she is going to make a play for custody. I think he gets a new hottie who isn't casted yet. Heck he might end up with Opie's ex? She seems like a good woman and is smoking hot!

If you don't believe just watch one episode you will hooked! It out does the Sopranos 10 fold (not the Wire though)!

Sons of Anarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I started this thread 9/22/09 when the show was in it's infancy. Today it's starting it's last season and I have to say the show lived up to the hype. The Ireland season kind of blew, but the rest of the series (esp last season) was rock solid. Sad to see the show end, but this season should rock. I also like when the series known it will end before, so they can gear the script for a conclusion. Can't wait!

The Dead Pool

They stated 2 SOA members will die. I think more will die. So what is the death pool?

Happy, Chibs, Jax. Juice, Bobby, Rat Montez, West ,Gemma, Tig, Quinn and Rat

So who dies?

The seasons is starting off fairly good, except for last night. I didn't like the unprepareness of the MC against the Asians.

Also I know they are ruthless gangsters, but knocking off 16 innocent women is going to bring too much heat to contain. No way the Chinese would be that stupid in such a small town! No F-ing way!

Forum List

Back