Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

Wow last nights episode was insane, the way Jax killed Clay with the windows open and Gemma could see, wow. Jax is cold blooded as a motherfucker, now we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens next. That district attorney wants blood now though.

I think Jax has a plan for getting the DA woman to keep the deal or go down in flames over the Toric mess! Nero might be the best character on the show.

The way that Jax killed Clay basically in front of everyone his mom, Nero, Tara etc all watching from the window with the curtains open, you think he meant do that? all those people are shook up now.

i'm sure it was done for a reason we will see in upcoming episodes. someone told me this is the last season for the show. Anyone know?

I think Jax has a plan for getting the DA woman to keep the deal or go down in flames over the Toric mess! Nero might be the best character on the show.

The way that Jax killed Clay basically in front of everyone his mom, Nero, Tara etc all watching from the window with the curtains open, you think he meant do that? all those people are shook up now.

i'm sure it was done for a reason we will see in upcoming episodes. someone told me this is the last season for the show. Anyone know?

They are signed through season 7, but it could still get cancelled after this season or get extended past season 7. Not much chance of it getting cancelled. SOA still has killer ratings and F/X highest rated show. Expect them to be around through season 7 and probably season 8.

Rating for Tuesday is 2.3, which leads the cable spot that night. Heck their 11:30 reshowing is at 0.6, which is only 0.1 lower than liberal lover faux news show the daily show.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...iners-real-husbands-of-hollywood-more/215344/

Last edited:
jax did clay in front of everyone becasue it had to be done, clay had played out his string and they wanted out from under any involvement with guns.....there was nowhere for clay to go or any part for him to play in the new paradigm, and he told clay they took a new vote;)

tara was back in the drivers seat for oh, 5 minutes, after she got the slug outta of bobby and kept it, then wham; her new lawyer tells he, due to your past participation , you can send jax and the club down, but you'll lose your kids...damn, the writers here really twist shit up, excellent.....what will she do?

They are signed through season 7, but it could still get cancelled after this season or get extended past season 7. Not much chance of it getting cancelled. SOA still has killer ratings and F/X highest rated show. Expect them to be around through season 7 and probably season 8.

Rating for Tuesday is 2.3, which leads the cable spot that night. Heck their 11:30 reshowing is at 0.6, which is only 0.1 lower than liberal lover faux news show the daily show.

Tuesday Cable Ratings: ?Sons of Anarchy? Wins Night, College Basketball, ?Tosh.0?, ?Moonshiners?, ?Real Husbands of Hollywood? & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

thanks man

Wow they are setting up for a great shocking season finale. A lot of unanswered questions.

What is the over/under that Jax offs Tara? I think they are 60/40 at this point.
I think Juice is toast! Should have kept quiet to Nero, now that is the 2nd time he double crossed Jax.
What did Tara do with the bullet? Does she still have it? Will she get picked up with it. Could be a sticking point.
What is Nero going to do? He looked like he was ready for round 2 with Jax. I think he will definitely confront him about killing the mother.
How do the Chinese react? They have to kill someone, but who? Could be Happy!
The Mayans are preparing for war? Who gets wacked! Might be a set up for next season though.

What is Jax's play with the black DA lady. He usually gets the better of his law enforcement antagonist in the end. I wonder if he is going to play her hiring Toric against her?

I am looking forward to this season finale!

Wow they are setting up for a great shocking season finale. A lot of unanswered questions.

What is the over/under that Jax offs Tara? I think they are 60/40 at this point.
I think Juice is toast! Should have kept quiet to Nero, now that is the 2nd time he double crossed Jax.
What did Tara do with the bullet? Does she still have it? Will she get picked up with it. Could be a sticking point.
What is Nero going to do? He looked like he was ready for round 2 with Jax. I think he will definitely confront him about killing the mother.
The Mayans are preparing for war? Who gets wacked! Might be a set up for next season though.

What is Jax's play with the black DA lady. He usually gets the better of his law enforcement antagonist in the end. I wonder if he is going to play her hiring Toric against her?

I think this is it for Juice, he has fucked up too many times and this is huge telling Nero that. I know the Mayans want Nero on their side but I can't see it, he's in too deep with the Sons.

Long time ago, I watched an episode. I am not sure what actor plays what character, but didnt Ron Pearlman kill Jax dad when he was just a baby or a kid? And is Clay Ron Perlman? I saw the episode last night so I was not familiar with ANY of what transpired from first season, one episode, until last night, seeing the flashback of Jax shooting perlman in the neck.

I hate Jax mother with a passion. Wish it would have been her that got shot. She hooked up with the guy that killed Jax dad. Or am I wrong?

Yeah. I guess I better go to youtube and see from epi 1 all the way thru to the finale this season.

Long time ago, I watched an episode. I am not sure what actor plays what character, but didnt Ron Pearlman kill Jax dad when he was just a baby or a kid? And is Clay Ron Perlman? I saw the episode last night so I was not familiar with ANY of what transpired from first season, one episode, until last night, seeing the flashback of Jax shooting perlman in the neck.

I hate Jax mother with a passion. Wish it would have been her that got shot. She hooked up with the guy that killed Jax dad. Or am I wrong?

Yeah. I guess I better go to youtube and see from epi 1 all the way thru to the finale this season.

yes, clay (ron perlman) killed jax's father, with jax's mothers blessing when jax was a baby.

Well, last night ...or was it this early morning?....I went to youtube, google, bing...trying to find where I can watch all the seasons from 1 to the this last one. Couldn't find ANY. All were snippets, not full episodes.

Anyone know where I can watch ALL episodes from season 1 to current, and not have to download?

Well, last night ...or was it this early morning?....I went to youtube, google, bing...trying to find where I can watch all the seasons from 1 to the this last one. Couldn't find ANY. All were snippets, not full episodes.

Anyone know where I can watch ALL episodes from season 1 to current, and not have to download?

have you ever used torrents? you can find every episode there. if you don't know how to use it i'll send you the links and an explanation.

Tara is the wild card now, wtf is she going to do? On the run? a fugitive with 2 kids? ....seriously? I have no idea how this is going to play out...one more episode right? hummmm....

that talk the mayan chief gave to nero was serious Sun Tzu shit, the balance of power shifting and being out of whack....the writers are really really good on this show, he spelled it out correctly BUT since jax took down the Chinese and made the Niners the strongest 'tribe' via their connect to the guns, that mayan chief will have his hands full. It appears Jax thought ahead and took care of the power vacuum by giving the gun biz to the niners and keeping it out of the mayans hands....

have you ever used torrents? you can find every episode there. if you don't know how to use it i'll send you the links and an explanation.

Haven't heard of torrents. If it isn't too confusing and I don't have to download anything...I will check it out. Thanks SM

***SPOILERS***

I thought season 6 was a great episode. One of the best in few years. The only low point was the meaningless storyline with the Trannie!

However, the last episode still has given me the shivers (watched it last night). The end slaying of Tara (Ophelia) by Gemma (Gertude) was purposefully predictable, but utterly shocking also. Then Juice taking out Roosevelt? A powerful last season with great acting by everyone especially Gemma (forgetting her real name at the moment).

It looks like the show is going full circle to the SOA and Mayans war. Reminder one of the first scenes from season 1 was the Mayans blowing up the gun warehouse!

I can say this, the show has got me completely back on board. I was waving the last few seasons, but this season has made me looking forward to next season 100 fold!

Forum List

Back