Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

cool show, i have no pity for Opie, Jax, Clay or Gemma, or any of them. they are all reaping what they have sown when one of them gets killed or some other crap happens. this theme with Jax's dead father is an interesting subplot, and now division in the SAMCRO as Opie's father knows clay tried to hit him will be worth watching as it unravels though for some reason I doubt it will split the club, just becasue writers are like that.

Last edited:
This silly show is about a bunch of immature retards who can't function in society.

In real life they would already be in prison and having their fudge packed by Bubba

This is my second season following Sons of Anarchy and I am hooked. I never was a biker fan, but the combination of the story, cast, gore, and so-called code of honor has me tuning in or recording. I enjoy watching Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow. She's as complicated as they come and while I'll never forget her as the sex-starved Peg Bundy from Married With Children, Sagal has come a long way.

This is my second season following Sons of Anarchy and I am hooked. I never was a biker fan, but the combination of the story, cast, gore, and so-called code of honor has me tuning in or recording. I enjoy watching Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow. She's as complicated as they come and while I'll never forget her as the sex-starved Peg Bundy from Married With Children, Sagal has come a long way.

I agree Peggy is a VERY talented actress! Funny how the women of Married with Children did so well and completely knocked of the Peggy and Kelly names! I mean this would be Katie's 3rd successful role on the TV and Christian had some nice movie roles! Yet Ed and Bud washed away after the show (except for some small roles and forgettable movies for Ed)!

ghook you havent read hamlet? okay hamlet.. get the cliff notes...then read it with them...

Well I didn't read much in highschool and barely used computer back then! In college, truthful all I did was drink and chase tail! I read my textbooks and little else! After college, the books I read were sales and marketing books. Now its law books and conspiracies on the internet! Hamlet is low on the priority list for me!

But common on, did you expect any less from me. I am hotheaded borish arrogant asshole!

that is it? i guess when i was in school...literature held more ...now did you really read them or just watch the movies?

mel gibson does a horrible hamlet...do you realize you miss so many things....not having a good background in literature?

that is it? i guess when i was in school...literature held more ...now did you really read them or just watch the movies?

mel gibson does a horrible hamlet...do you realize you miss so many things....not having a good background in literature?
I did mention that I only read the cliff notes of those books, correct? I read Star Wars! Does that count as literature.

Truth is I was a borish football player and Wrestler and didn't put much stock in learning back then! My mission was to have as good of a time as possible and bring to bed as many girls as possible! I also had a little problem back then with pot, shrooms, acid, X and a little coke! Some how I still managed a 2.8 GPA! Blame that on the Chicago school system! But reading back then was more a nuisance that a priority!

Trust me I am going to tell my son and daughters to do as I say not do as I do! I already made a deal with my daughters that they won't date until they are 25 and save themselves for marriage!

Forum List

Back