Sonia Sotomayor: Supreme Empathizer?

Sotoymayor grew up in the Bronx housing projects in the 60's and 70's. Yeah, she experienced authentic racism.

And, again, nobody said MUST. Get that through your head.

lmao....as if there is non authentic racism :cuckoo:

I find it curious that you had no objection to the term when Fraulen used it...but when I parroted her term, merely to be as on point as possible, you felt the need to object. Why would that be, oh fair and impartial Yurt?

i find it stupid that you would ASSume i read her or his post. i did not read his or her post....another epic fail by nik....

what are you, the board fairness fairy? oh noze yurt did not notice that another poster said it and he called me out on it, oh noze, its just not fair, woe is me :(

lmao....as if there is non authentic racism :cuckoo:

I find it curious that you had no objection to the term when Fraulen used it...but when I parroted her term, merely to be as on point as possible, you felt the need to object. Why would that be, oh fair and impartial Yurt?

i find it stupid that you would ASSume i read her or his post. i did not read his or her post....another epic fail by nik....

what are you, the board fairness fairy? oh noze yurt did not notice that another poster said it and he called me out on it, oh noze, its just not fair, woe is me :(

Wait...you didn't read what I was responding too? And I thought you would actually take 2 seconds to make sure you didn't sound like a moron before you posted. Apparently not :lol:

Wait...you didn't read what I was responding too? And I thought you would actually take 2 seconds to make sure you didn't sound like a moron before you posted. Apparently not :lol:

you really do have a god complex....too bad you can't admit you were wrong and your insults directed to me were wrong....pity

oh noze, yurt doesn't read every single word on the forum, oh noze...if that is all you have, you're really are embarassing yourself

you really do have a god complex....too bad you can't admit you were wrong and your insults directed to me were wrong....pity

oh noze, yurt doesn't read every single word on the forum, oh noze...if that is all you have, you're really are embarassing yourself

What exactly was I wrong about again?

Sotoymayor grew up in the Bronx housing projects in the 60's and 70's. Yeah, she experienced authentic racism.

And, again, nobody said MUST. Get that through your head.

You hung out with her while she was being beaten by the Klan in the Bronx?

Wow!

to ask is to answer

Don't expect the liberals on this forum to talk about Sotomayor's racist remark. Instead below is what you'll get . . .

1--They will call you names for bringing it up (they got lots of names in their vocabulary).

2--They will make a smart reply to deflect the discussion (smart = stupid).

3--They will bring up an irrelevant remark by Bush or Cheney (old stuff).

4--They will remain silent and ignore (typical head in the sand).

5--They will say you are misinterpreting the remark (you're not as smart as they are).

to ask is to answer

Whassamatter puss, can't answer the question?

Don't expect the liberals on this forum to talk about Sotomayor's racist remark. Instead below is what you'll get . . .

1--They will call you names for bringing it up (they got lots of names in their vocabulary).

5--They will say you are misinterpreting the remark (you're not as smart as they are).

6--They will tell you everyone is really a racist.

Are there experiences that whites have in America that its pretty much impossible for Latinas to get?

You bet your ass there are. One is called being in charge as the majority group.

Now ask why we don't have and White Male holidays also........:eusa_whistle:

The quote that the rightwinuts are lambasting is so similar to one Alito made that no one remarked on.

When Rush calls anyone a racist, you know it's total bullshit.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

without the demographic numbers thats pretty much a NO SHIT answer, dude. Guess what... Mormons, fags and blacks will never be a leader of the MAJORITY demographic either. Should everyone apologize for being here?

In this Barrack day and Obama age it's retarded as hell to suggest that ones race is the sole factor in prohibiting a status that you see a white person aquire. News flash.. not every ms-13 gang member will own a house in the suburbs either. No shit.

6--They will tell you everyone is really a racist.

I thought I had them all covered but you came up with another good one.

I'm seeing a lot of typical liberal responses. You liberals see the supreme court justices through your gender and race vision. I don't care if they are all female, Puerto Rican, transgender midgets in wheelchairs so long as they follow our constution and the law. That also means 100% white men are not to be denied or looked down upon. You should think the same way. Unfortunately you have swallowed the liberal line of thinking a SCJ need not intellectually follow the law but just follow their emotional hearts. That kind of thinking means we don't need a constitution or laws.

Lady Justice is represented as blind. That means knowing the law and blind to those that justice is delivered. Not blind to the law.

I'm seeing a lot of typical liberal responses. You liberals see the supreme court justices through your gender and race vision. I don't care if they are all female, Puerto Rican, transgender midgets in wheelchairs so long as they follow our constution and the law. That also means 100% white men are not to be denied or looked down upon. You should think the same way. Unfortunately you have swallowed the liberal line of thinking a SCJ need not intellectually follow the law but just follow their emotional hearts. That kind of thinking means we don't need a constitution or laws.

Lady Justice is represented as blind. That means knowing the law and blind to those that justice is delivered. Not blind to the law.

Rant and blather all you wish. 60 Dem Senators, Sotomeyer will be a Supreme Court Justice. And the Republican party will make an arguement that will further alienate those that are anything but the purist of White European and wealthy.:razz:

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."
- Barack Obama

The beauty of this is that now you have even the White House saying what she said was wrong.

It's a brand new game.

The beauty of this is that now you have even the White House saying what she said was wrong.

It's a brand new game.

How do you feel about the fact that since John Roberts was appointed to the Supreme Court, he has sided everytime he has ruled with corporations over average citizens.

For example, he voted to lower the Exxon Valdez settlement to an amount that basically was a slap in the face to the people who's lives were ruined.

So now the courts side with big business instead of we the people. Thats what you get when Republicans run the show.

And don't say Dems are no better, because it was YOU that was providing cover for the GOP as they were changing all the laws and appointing all the political hacks. You argued for FREE MARKETS!!! No RULES!!! Privatize everything!!!

Forum List

Back