Songs Written By Prince You May Not Know About

Figures, nothing good. Sorry, his music is insipid nonsense, always was. Drugs got him like they get so many. I'm not happy he's dead, but he was no where near as good as everyone is claiming he was. I liked his half-time concert at that Superbowl but what made it so good was that he hardly did any of his songs.
You sound happy.
He sounds like a typical hateful Right-Winger to me.

And you sound like you always do: stupid.

I'm 60, drink like a fish, did a LOT of drugs as a kid, never exercise, eat high fat and high calorie food, don't smoke though. Never ever got a flu shot, get the flu almost every year. Not only am I not dead, but a aside from being about 35-40 pounds over weight, I'm pretty healthy.

Sounds like that clean life is deadly.

Strangely I don't remember MJ playing many (if any) musical instruments. Just singing & dancing. He may very well have played, I just don't remember him doing so.

so fucking what?...did i say he was not using drugs?...no i didnt did i?....all i said was that prince is no different than millions of other people in this country who over medicate themselves with those fucking pain relievers,IF that is what he did, and many end up dying because of it....and that is a fact that you cannot disprove....

Chill. I was explaining why I responded to you that way. You entered into an argument that I was having with someone else who said Prince would never do drugs and wouldn't die as a result. When you argued, I assumed, and reasonably so, that you disagreed with me.
I DONT WANT TO CHILL!!....lol dont worry about it pred.....i dont like the guys music either but i dont think he is all hype....the guy was good at what he did,just like Michael Jackson was...
what does playing have to do with what i said?....i said mickey was good at what he did....

Hey, I wasn't pickin a fight ya know....I was just making an observation since so many have compared the two. Sheesh
and i just made a simple statement about the guy....not playing an instrument has nothing to do with jacksons performing ability...

Meh, coming from you? It's not much of an insult.

So you're just an asshole then? Why do you keep trolling these threads? WHAT is the name of this thread?

Keep trying. You think that the more an idiot like you calls me an asshole the more true it becomes? A faulty brain like yours would be one that thinks Prince was a genius.

So you're just an asshole then? Why do you keep trolling these threads? WHAT is the name of this thread?

Keep trying. You think that the more an idiot like you calls me an asshole the more true it becomes? A faulty brain like yours would be one that thinks Prince was a genius.

The only idiot around here is you, and you keep proving it. :2up:

Speed. Meth probably.

Maybe you're just an asshole? :dunno:

lol, I guess you think that if repetition fails, use emojis? What a retard. You are dismissed.

Maybe you're just an asshole? :dunno:

lol, I guess you think that if repetition fails, use emojis? What a retard. You are dismissed.

Too bad, you don't have any power to "dismiss" anyone. Ba-ha-ha. :funnyface: You should dismiss yourself since you are the one saying you don't care about Prince, yet you are posting away about him. Lol.

someone may have already posted it - but this my favorite by Prince:

Forum List

Back