Songs with Strange or Funny Titles

Cotton Eye Joe-Lyrics:

Believe it or not, I really like this song. LOL

Is that because of your country upbringing? Because this song is performed by a band called the Rednex.

No, I have never listened to hardly any country music. I can't get into it. This song just hits me somewhere.

You know, you might want to give them a chance, because it's not really country music, but rather a kind of electronic bluegrass. Cotton Eye Joe 2002 as well as The Way I Mate are both pretty cool songs. Here...............try a listen..........

The Way I Mate is actually a pretty funny video, and has a really good beat.

Cotton Eye Joe-Lyrics:

Believe it or not, I really like this song. LOL

Is that because of your country upbringing? Because this song is performed by a band called the Rednex.

No, I have never listened to hardly any country music. I can't get into it. This song just hits me somewhere.

You know, you might want to give them a chance, because it's not really country music, but rather a kind of electronic bluegrass. Cotton Eye Joe 2002 as well as The Way I Mate are both pretty cool songs. Here...............try a listen..........

The Way I Mate is actually a pretty funny video, and has a really good beat.

That was a good one. Yea, a really good friend of mine in the Air Force from Minnesota talked about listening to a lot of blue grass, but I never gave it a chance although always being curious about it. I didn't know where to look other than mostly instrumental stuff.

Forum List

Back