Songs that should be banned from the radio

I think we may be having a lover's quarrel.

That's like me saying Bruce sucks! :mad:

{but yeah, I still love ya babe! } ;)

hey, you harshed on my G n R! Uncool! :lol:
:lol:

I can acutally sort of stomach Hotel California, because i have to give props to the eagles and their california hippie coolness. Plus, that was like the best guitar solo in history :clap2:

Well, I CAN take it off your list you know....................:eusa_whistle:

Get a room, you two. !

:lol:

I only listen to classic rock stations, so the odds of me hearing Boy George or Mickey are between nil and zero.

I'm talking about tunes that I actually have a chance of hearing. Are you really telling me you aren't sick of Stairway after hearing it 20 trillion times? :lol:

This is why I have a CD player you imbecile! Maybe you should invest in one, or even an ipod,, or if you really want to get with the times, Satellite Radio!

It's not the 70's anymore dude, the radio is not your only option for music!

How much would you bet that he hasn't discovered FM yet?

Hey, he still listens to his 8 Tracks! In his GTO!

"Sweet Home Alabama"? Say what? Why?

I was thinking, "Anything by the Rolling Stones". :D

{ducks and covers}

Immie

Pick on my stones you ass munch I outta reach through the screen an strangle your blasphamous ass.

Hehehe,

Bring it on, anytime you're ready.

But truth be told, I only picked on the Stones because I figured, it would get a reaction. I'm not a "Rock" fan, if you can call that music, not that I have any thing against Rock music, it is just that I prefer something I can actually hear the lyrics. So, I figured that if I was so sacrilegious, as to pick on the Rolling Stones, I would get some kind of a reaction.

I'm surprised it took so long.

Oh, and by the way, I am so unfamiliar with Stones music that I could not name one of their songs if you stuck a gun to my head and told me you would pull the trigger if I didn't answer in five minutes. I still would not be able to do it.

Oh, and what was their lead singers name? {snaps fingers trying to recollect} You know... lips? What's his name... oh yeah... Mickey Mouse... no, that's not it.... wait don't pull the trigger yet {wipes sweat off forehead}... oh yeah, Mick Jagger.

Immie

Last edited:
Tunes that make you naseous when they come on the radio

Layla - Clapton

Sweet Home Alabama

Stairway to Heaven.

Hotel California

Purple Haze

You must be insane. I am not sure which Layla is, I probably know it just not the name. BUT I like all the others with the exception of Purple Haze.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5-RirLbvI[/ame]
My favorite stones!!!

worst song ever on the radio was this one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6iCjDei-g[/ame]

bruce does suck neanderthal rock at its worse...i agree with red dawn....and i would add fucking free byrd....of course we are dinosuars....they talk about music and people i have never heard of...article...just replies...generation gap....look at the road rage music thread

I don't believe in this sort of authoritarian censorship.

But if I owned a rock/classic rock radio station, you would never hear anything by:

U2
BTO
REM
Bruce Springsteen
Bob Seger

And by request only (only because they're soooo played) would you hear songs by:

Bad Company
Steve Miller Band
Pink Floyd

I don't believe in this sort of authoritarian censorship.

But if I owned a rock/classic rock radio station, you would never hear anything by:

U2
BTO
REM
Bruce Springsteen
Bob Seger

And by request only (only because they're soooo played) would you hear songs by:

Bad Company
Steve Miller Band
Pink Floyd

Oh lord, I forgot about Bob Seger. I might actually throw up if I hear Turn the Page again, for the ten billionth time.

I'm finding that song called I'm Yours a little putrid these days. I hear it all the time on our office broadcasts.

You'd never figure out my music tastes if I had an MP# player and some one stole it and listened to what was on it he'd be seriously freaked.

Damn few people are going to have the assortment of songs that I'd have. And most wouldn't want it.

The Kingston Trios, MTA, and Scotch and Soda, PP&M's Lemon Tree, Moody Blues Knights in white Satin, the Beatles Act naturally, While my guitar gently weeps, and Yesterday, and Yes hotel California would be there as well as well as (wasted away again in) Margaritaville. Janis Joplin's the Rose and Bobbie McGee. Otis Redding's Dock of the Bay. Some CSNY cuts.

Tunes that make you naseous when they come on the radio

Layla - Clapton

Sweet Home Alabama

Stairway to Heaven.

Hotel California

Purple Haze

You must be insane. I am not sure which Layla is, I probably know it just not the name. BUT I like all the others with the exception of Purple Haze.

I'm sure you do know it. He's a fav of my son from the "classic rock" genre. Awesome with a guitar....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_1gA[/ame]

that Toby Keith boot in your ass song can go bye bye...never cared for it at all but can see how it was popular as it came out just after 9-11. tired of pretty much all ac/dc as it is heavily overplayed in my area.

Forum List

Back