Songs that should be banned from the radio

My goodness Red Dawn I surely hope you do not hold any offices that represent the people of this still half ass free country.

"Sweet Home Alabama"? Say what? Why?

I was thinking, "Anything by the Rolling Stones". :D

{ducks and covers}

Immie

Heck Red Dawn probably does not care for this one either.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbo9LX9NsNk[/ame]

Tunes that make you naseous when they come on the radio

Layla - Clapton

Sweet Home Alabama

Stairway to Heaven.

Hotel California

Purple Haze

Come on now Red Dawn. Those songs are the staple of cover bands all around taverns in America on Friday and Saturday nights. Without them, nobody would get up and dance! You mean you want original music played on the radio? Banish the thought you un-American hippie!

Now, how about "Mickey You're so Fine" or "Your Body is a Wonderland" or anything by Poison if you're going to be a Dictator about it!

Lets make it easier and just ban you from listening to the radio.

Then the rest of us can enjoy our admittedly overplayed, but still awesome, rock n' roll classics.

Layla - Clapton

Sweet Home Alabama

Stairway to Heaven.

Hotel California

Purple Haze

Come on now Red Dawn. Those songs are the staple of cover bands all around taverns in America on Friday and Saturday nights. Without them, nobody would get up and dance! You mean you want original music played on the radio? Banish the thought you un-American hippie!

Now, how about "Mickey You're so Fine" or "Your Body is a Wonderland" or anything by Poison if you're going to be a Dictator about it!

:lol:

I only listen to classic rock stations, so the odds of me hearing Boy George or Mickey are between nil and zero.

I'm talking about tunes that I actually have a chance of hearing. Are you really telling me you aren't sick of Stairway after hearing it 20 trillion times? :lol:

Layla - Clapton

Sweet Home Alabama

Stairway to Heaven.

Hotel California

Purple Haze

I only listen to classic rock stations, so the odds of me hearing Boy George or Mickey are between nil and zero.

I'm talking about tunes that I actually have a chance of hearing. Are you really telling me you aren't sick of Stairway after hearing it 20 trillion times? :lol:

This is why I have a CD player you imbecile! Maybe you should invest in one, or even an ipod,, or if you really want to get with the times, Satellite Radio!

It's not the 70's anymore dude, the radio is not your only option for music!

You know, I've never neg repped someone before, but there's always a first time............:evil:

but you'd never do that to me because you love me too much. ;)

I think we may be having a lover's quarrel.

That's like me saying Bruce sucks! :mad:

{but yeah, I still love ya babe! } ;)

hey, you harshed on my G n R! Uncool! :lol:

I can acutally sort of stomach Hotel California, because i have to give props to the eagles and their california hippie coolness. Plus, that was like the best guitar solo in history :clap2:

This is why I have a CD player you imbecile! Maybe you should invest in one, or even an ipod,, or if you really want to get with the times, Satellite Radio!

Maybe that would make sense, if my thread was titled what tunes should be banned from CD !

Hey babe, I still listen to my 8 track player. You'll have to hip me to these new fangled inventions!

but you'd never do that to me because you love me too much. ;)

I think we may be having a lover's quarrel.

That's like me saying Bruce sucks! :mad:

{but yeah, I still love ya babe! } ;)

hey, you harshed on my G n R! Uncool! :lol:

I can acutally sort of stomach Hotel California, because i have to give props to the eagles and their california hippie coolness. Plus, that was like the best guitar solo in history :clap2:

Well, I CAN take it off your list you know....................:eusa_whistle:

How much would you bet that he hasn't discovered FM yet?

Forum List

Back