Songs that bring you back to a different/better place and time

Forever, or starter marriage.

Alas, we grew up and grew apart Witchit

but i've no regrets, i'm sure you know how us christian boys can be :)

~S~

I do. :)

Which is why the next song is dedicated to Ted, the Christian boy from Missouri who was one of the best kissers I ever had the pleasure of knowing (just not in the Biblical sense.)

for a childhood friend who saw a little rain & passed a few years ago

i think of him everytime i play it out in the band>>

~S~

for a childhood friend who saw a little rain & passed a few years ago

i think of him everytime i play it out in the band>>

~S~

I need a 'not like' 'sad' button.

This is the song I can't listen to without thinking of my little sister who passed.

Sorry, we grow old, and a lot of people we love leaves us Witchit , music takes me back in my mind and heart , i could close my eyes and hear them , feel their presence with some tunes we shared , so bittersweet,eh?

~S~

Sorry, we grow old, and a lot of people we love leaves us Witchit , music takes me back in my mind and heart , i could close my eyes and hear them , feel their presence with some tunes we shared , so bittersweet,eh?

~S~

Truly. Speaking of which, this truly reflects my grandparents. They married later (she was a spinster, at 29) and he was a traveling salesman.

Unfortunately, he predeceased her by many years, and she mourned him forever. Once she went into a nursing home, every time a man entered the dining room, she'd brighten up and wave. "Oh, there's daddy now."

New Topics

Forum List

Back