songs about jail

^^^

Sorry, that's a bit depressing, huh?
did you ever catch the movie that inspired the song?....seen it when it came out....one of the most anti war movies i have ever seen....real depressing....

Johnny Got His Gun film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No, I've never seen it. I don't think I would want to either. That sounds too sad for me. I would probably be bawling my eyes the whole movie! I'm a baby like that. :D
me and a friend had no idea it was about this poor guy....thought it was just a war movie.....it was one movie that said alot about what war has done to some people.....

^^^

Sorry, that's a bit depressing, huh?
did you ever catch the movie that inspired the song?....seen it when it came out....one of the most anti war movies i have ever seen....real depressing....

Johnny Got His Gun film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No, I've never seen it. I don't think I would want to either. That sounds too sad for me. I would probably be bawling my eyes the whole movie! I'm a baby like that. :D
me and a friend had no idea it was about this poor guy....thought it was just a war movie.....it was one movie that said alot about what war has done to some people.....

Yup, war is a terrible and brutal thing and should be avoided if at all possible.

Forum List

Back