'Songbird' John McTumor: Nationalism is Unpatriotic

You are the traitor and un-American as well as unpatriotic. Your nickname should be TRAITOR. The fact is that McCain is doing what he thinks is right. While I have some differences with him, I respect him as a patriot.
If you call rambling incoherent thoughts from Mccain while being sick respectful. Then no wonder why Trump won :2up:

Trump nor his supporters deserve no respect. They give no respect to anyone else. Trump's comments on McCain's being a POW were disrespectful. Trump won by being lucky nothing else.

The University of Florida has every right to deny him a venue to speak. It is a matter of public safety. The fact is that the police are there to protect others from Spenser's alt-right thugs. They created the violence in Charlottesville.
It was Antifa that attacked. Not the other way around.

You are a liar. It was the white supremacists and neo-nazis who attacked peaceful protestors. You are just defending your fellow racists.
I have heard both started it from a number of partisans. Never see any proof

It was both along with very poor organization.
The groups should have been separated from each other.
Who was responsible for the violence in Charlottesville? Here's what witnesses say
well actually it was purposely created by the Mayor to start the violence. he told the police to stand down and they did not keep the groups separated. it is in a report.

It doesn't matter. The fact is that white supremacists attacked peaceful protestors.

I don't believe he should have been allowed to speak at the University of Florida. They should have the right to say no. The police are there to prevent the alt-right from causing any violence as they did in Charlottesville.
well then they must say no to everyone. why do you think you get to decide?

BTW, they said yes, and the governor again is doing what he feels is safe for his citizens. my hat off to him. Protect Spenser's right.

The University of Florida has every right to deny him a venue to speak. It is a matter of public safety. The fact is that the police are there to protect others from Spenser's alt-right thugs. They created the violence in Charlottesville.

You are a liar. It was the white supremacists and neo-nazis who attacked peaceful protestors. You are just defending your fellow racists.
haven't woke up yet I see. funny

Are you ever awake? You are either a white supremacist or a Nazi. Which is it?

well then they must say no to everyone. why do you think you get to decide?

BTW, they said yes, and the governor again is doing what he feels is safe for his citizens. my hat off to him. Protect Spenser's right.

haven't woke up yet I see. funny

Are you ever awake? You are either a white supremacist or a Nazi. Which is it?
you don't know what a supremacist or Nazi is, so you sir are just one confused moron. you should look them up and understand what you're writing. just a suggestion so you don't continue to look so stupid.

Who was responsible for the violence in Charlottesville? Here's what witnesses say
well actually it was purposely created by the Mayor to start the violence. he told the police to stand down and they did not keep the groups separated. it is in a report.

It doesn't matter. The fact is that white supremacists attacked peaceful protestors.
no, no they didn't but you go with your alternate facts. you only care about the fake version anyway. you really don't want peace in our country. you show it daily.

Both started it.
Neither one was peaceful.

Both started it.
Neither one was peaceful.
again, I blame the mayor.

Forum List

Back