Song you like to dance on

juan luis guerra como tu no hay ninguna

Last edited:
Shall I post another song to dance to?

here ... dear OP......here.....nothing best like this sort of tunes in my humble opinion .....for those like me and those who like what I like ..... :04:....:up:

All one has to do to hear that is go to the hood and look for the Puerto Rican house with the open door and outside house speaker.

here ... dear OP......here.....nothing best like this sort of tunes in my humble opinion .....for those like me and those who like what I like ..... :04:....:up:

All one has to do to hear that is go to the hood and look for the Puerto Rican house with the open door and outside house speaker.

That song is the best.

That song is the best.

The Bori play 200 more that sound just like that 24/7.

That song is the best.

Shut Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.....shut Marion

nite everybody

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-28_16-18-4.png
    upload_2018-4-28_16-18-4.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 34

That song is the best.

nite everybody

I'm glad you enjoy it, but it gets kinda overdone around here.

Dang! Just how OLD are some of you lovely people?

(((( hugs))))

That song is the best.

nite everybody

Just for skye:

It's in Mexico, but she's not Mexican.

What do I see when I look at that? "She knows how to make a good Paella". :04:

Oh! but she is a great entertainer and singer. Excellent vocal performer/actor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back