Song lyrics Quiz

1. Saturday night in Toledo, Ohio is like being noplace at all - Saturday Night in Toledo Ohio, John Denver

2. Friends around the campfire and everybody's high - More John Denver, Rocky Mountain High. Is it just me, or is John Denver under appreciated?

3. I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die - Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash Best Cash album, At Folsom Prison

4. I was always the crazy one, I broke into the stadium - One of my wife's favorites, How Do You Like Me Now, Toby Keith

5. I don't go too fast but I go pretty far - This is an oldie... can't...quite... pull... the name... it's right there... tip of my tongue...

6. Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening me - Xeno got this one, Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen

8. How dare they try to end this beauty, How dare they try to end this beauty - This is from Hair but I can't remember the name of the song

9. When the moon's in your eye like a big pizza pie - That's Amore, Dean Martin

I held back as long as I could...

3. So all in all, if the curtain should fall. Lord, I hope that it falls on you. -Mental Revenge, Linda Ronstadt or Waylon Jennings, take your pick

4. A crazy stop, she was the top, I tried to follow her all the way home. - Young Blood, The Coasters... or The Beatles edit: Bad Company did a version of this as well.

5. Daddy is an agrophile in Texas, Mommy's on the bar most every night - Dead Babies, Alice Cooper

8. I just got back from Africa, you know. I was playing cards with the natives. - Holy crap, I haven't heard this one in ages...Gonna Buy Me A Dog, The Monkees.

9. Birds singin' in the sycamore tree - Dream a little dream of me, Cass Elliot's recording is the most famous version. Doris Day did a version as did Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald, Frankie Laine and many others.

10. I'd like to play a game,That is so much fun,And it's not so very hard to do, - Simon Says, but I can't recall the band.

1910 fruitgum company ^- everything else is correct!

1.I'll make you wish there were 48 hours to each day

2.It makes me act crazy.I shiver but I love this game

3. Some of these guys say it 500 times, but in country music you don't use it one damm line

4. God Bless the little children while they're still to young to hate

5. I was schooled with a strap right across my back

6. Sweet confusion under the moonlight.

7. People said you were useless, them people were all fools

8. He believed in love and peace and never wore no shoes

9.When I'm getting home to you, I gotta show you what I can do , But everything connects and that ain't nowhere

10. Hey woman, you got the blues, cos' you ain't got no one else to use.

Forum List

Back