Song glorifying violence at PA Arafat memorial

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
The little fat man may be dead, but the legacy of death by suicide, murder and self-hate he left behind still lives.

Like Arafat, Yassin, Rantisi, and al-Husseini are all gone, but their legacy of virulent hatred and bloodlust lives on.

All too often we make the mistake of describing these dregs of humanity as insane. They're definitely not insane. Muhammad (swish) wasn't insane. Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the nineteen 9/11 fiends, Ahmed Yassin, Abdullah Azzam, Abu Bakar Bashir, et al.—not one of them insane. We are bewildered by their insane deeds of barbaric violence because we can't understand how anyone in their right mind could do such things. Such things are done with the cool and deliberate assurance that muhammud (swish) would be pleased.

"No force in the world can remove the weapon from my hand"

Song glorifying violence at PA Arafat memorial organized by PA-supported Yasser Arafat Foundation

Song glorifying violence at PA Arafat memorial - PMW Bulletins

At an event marking the ninth anniversary of the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, the Popular Arts and Military Music group performed the song "My weapon has emerged," wearing military uniforms and keffiyehs (Arab headdresses).

The lyrics of the song encourage and glorify violence and Martyrdom death for Allah:

"From my wounds, my weapon has emerged...
There is no force in the world
that can remove the weapon from my hand.
My weapon has emerged...
He who offers his blood doesn't care
if his blood flows upon the ground.
As the weapon of the revolution is in my hand,
so my presence will be forced [upon Israel]."

Gee whiz. The little Hitler wannabes somehow managed to find military uniforms. That seems to be a pattern of behavior for Islamic terrorists. Military uniforms are all fun and games when worn in goofy celebrations of a man who managed an Islamic terrorist syndicate that stole millions upon millions of welfare dollars from the very people he claimed to represent.

Such idiocy is called Palestinian Mentality™.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back