Son of Hamas: Time to expose Mohammad.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, Helped Israel's security forces kill and arrest members of Hamas, is a traitor to his own People

He worked as a spy for Shin Bet, He should be in jail like the spy Jonathan pollard

according to islamic law there are several reasons why he should be executed Good thing he is not------in a shariah shit hole

In today's edition of The Delusions That Pass for Perfectly Normal Islamic Thought,
here is what the 'Umdat al-Salik (Reliance of the Traveller) manual of shari'ah law has to say on the matter of apostasy which the individual can be charged with:

Justice

o8.0 APOSTASY FROM ISLAM (RIDDA)
(O: Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst. It may come about through sarcasm, as when someone is told, "Trim you nails, it is sunna," and he replies, "I would not do it even if it were," as opposed to when some circumstance exists which exonerates him of having committed apostasy, such as when his tongue runs away with him, or when he is quoting someone, or says it out of fear.)

o8.1 When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed.

o8.2 In such a case, it is obligatory for the caliph (A: or his representative) to ask him to repent and return to Islam. If he does, it is accepted from him, but if he refuses, he is immediately killed. ...

o8.4 There is no indemnity for killing an apostate (O: or any expiation, since it is killing someone who deserves to die).

http://umdatalsalik.wordpress.com/apostasy-2/

It was reported (somewhere), that muhammud (swish) said:

"Oh Muslims, you brainwashed and braindead lot - I fooled you all" or something like that.

You gave no link so it's just your opinion
The first recorded reference to apostasy from Judaism is in Deuteronomy 13:6-11, which states:

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again."[4]
Apostasy in Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mosab Hassan Yousef, Helped Israel's security forces kill and arrest members of Hamas, is a traitor to his own People

He worked as a spy for Shin Bet, He should be in jail like the spy Jonathan pollard
He's all right by me. He done good.

jos does not like him he seemed nice to me

Any Turncoat, who lies and cheats for money, would of course seem attractive, to a certain type of person

He's all right by me. He done good.

Any Turncoat, who lies and cheats for money, would of course seem attractive, to a certain type of person

yes---that is why you like those boys who slit the throats of infants-----because they get MONEY FOR DOING iT such boys are very attractive to millions of you potential bomb on ass "ladies"

yes---that is why you like those boys who slit the throats of infants-----because they get MONEY FOR DOING iT such boys are very attractive to millions of you potential bomb on ass "ladies"

What are you on about, who slit the throats of infants, and how would that affect Me a bloke living in Europe?

Israeli minors held over attack

Three Israeli children have been arrested on suspicion of fire-bombing a Palestinian taxi.

Six people were injured, two seriously, in the attack, which targeted an Arab family on their way to the supermarket in the West Bank.

The three children, aged 12 to 13, are all from Bat Ayin, an Israeli settlement south of Jerusalem.

The incident is the second high-profile case this month where young Israelis have been accused of attacking Arabs.

Hours after the taxi attack, a mob of Jewish youths - some as young as 13 - attacked a Palestinian teenager in central Jerusalem, leaving him criticially injured.

The taxi attack took place on 16 August near Bat Ayin as members of a Palestinian family, including two children, where travelling in the vehicle.
BBC News - Israel arrests three children over taxi attack

Once "that shitty little country" currently occupying Al Quds "is eliminated from the pages of history" his time will come

What is "Al Quds"? Surely not Jerusalem?

What is the Muslim connection to Jerusalem? NOTHING
No such thing as Al Quds In the Koran, the Muslim Holy book gives Israel to the Jews and no mention of Palestinians either.

I wanna know on what grounds the Muslims claim that Jerusalem is an Islamic city.

So much for JOS pretending he is anything but a Muslim supremacist. If he were truly just a JOOOO hater, he wouldn't care what people wrote about Islam.

the cowards do not reveal anything about their background they do not engage in CONVERSATION-----they simply emit

What is "Al Quds"? Surely not Jerusalem?

What is the Muslim connection to Jerusalem? NOTHING
No such thing as Al Quds In the Koran, the Muslim Holy book gives Israel to the Jews and no mention of Palestinians either.

I wanna know on what grounds the Muslims claim that Jerusalem is an Islamic city.
Any land previously invaded and conquered by Muslim hoards is therefore Dal al Islam (Muslim Land) forever. In his speeches Bin Laden even wanted to regain Spain back.

Any land previously invaded and conquered by Muslim hoards is therefore Dal al Islam (Muslim Land) forever. In his speeches Bin Laden even wanted to regain Spain back.

Well he was Maglomaniac.

Before Muslims, Jews where in Israel. They'll have to settle for a None-Muslim state.

Forum List

Back