Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent

To call someone ¨Anti-semite¨, would entail knowing what a ¨Semite¨ is

Aren't you paying attention? CLEARLY this means "jews and only jews". Just ask Jillian.. after she is done laughable climbing onto a high horse on her way past the hateful bigotry of a fellow jew, that is.

gosh, Jill, a jewess who thinks that her own religion is superior than others? SAY IT AINT SO! :lol:

And when you selectively try to pounce on my post while waltzing right past that of a jew making the same kind of remarks about muslims I WOULD ask why you are so selective...

but we already know the answer to that, don't we Jillybean?

and, of course not, Sugarplum... especially given how I direct such nomenclature at the very guy basking in his own superiority complex... Not that his posts get you wet as much as mine seem to... Feel free to ladle as much label juice as your common denominator finds necessary though. You know how convincing your chicken little responses are, after all.

:thup:

you know, shogs... i'd probably like you an awful lot if you weren't an anti-semite.

but stop trying to justify it... it makes you seem silly.

and for the record, i didn't say 'superior', i said to ME it seems to have more common sense.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone sell out their own religion.

but i'm not anyone's lampshade. sorry to disappoint. but that's vile even for you.

you know, Jill, you'd probably like an awfully lot of people were you not so selective with your hate nomenclature. After all, if I"M the sum total of what you see as an antisemitic threat then your days of reminding everyone about the holocaust is over. You see, it's exactly the kind of laughable application which makes the chicken little label stick to your "hello my name is" nametag.

and, of COURSE you'll get litigious about how you meant the words you wrote, Jillian. I'd expect no less!

now that you've had your little jewgasm maybe you can show us the slightest bit of consistency and pounce on little chosen boy for being as hateful to muslims as you accuse me of being towards you...

DOH!

who am I kidding, right Jillybean? You wouldn't dare for a whole range of reasons!

:rofl:

You are still a douche bag.

Arabs are such pathetic combatants that there is no need to outnumber them. They can't stand up in a real fight, they are only good for ambushes, and not much good at that, and as soon as the going gets tough the Arabs go home, crying for 'Allah' to save them.

...says the JEW...

were it not for nukes and the United States.... who the hell is intimidated by an army of JEWS unless they are decked out in laughably uneven odds and superior equipment? Good grief.

:rolleyes:
The IDF hopes that the Arabs and Iranians think so little of their capabilities, too. :thup:

i'm sure they do... having nukes "secretly" while cooling off in the shade of the United States fosters that kind of pompousness.

gosh, Jill, a jewess who thinks that her own religion is superior than others? SAY IT AINT SO! :lol:

And when you selectively try to pounce on my post while waltzing right past that of a jew making the same kind of remarks about muslims I WOULD ask why you are so selective...

but we already know the answer to that, don't we Jillybean?

and, of course not, Sugarplum... especially given how I direct such nomenclature at the very guy basking in his own superiority complex... Not that his posts get you wet as much as mine seem to... Feel free to ladle as much label juice as your common denominator finds necessary though. You know how convincing your chicken little responses are, after all.

:thup:

You are a douche bag.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

that hurts my feelings that you'd think so, Cmike... After all, from your own posts it's clear that you'd break your nose of a jew turned at a right angle too quickly. You have the significance of John Hagee on this topic.

[/IMG]

:ahole-1:

you know, shogs... i'd probably like you an awful lot if you weren't an anti-semite.

but stop trying to justify it... it makes you seem silly.

and for the record, i didn't say 'superior', i said to ME it seems to have more common sense.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone sell out their own religion.

but i'm not anyone's lampshade. sorry to disappoint. but that's vile even for you.

you know, Jill, you'd probably like an awfully lot of people were you not so selective with your hate nomenclature. After all, if I"M the sum total of what you see as an antisemitic threat then your days of reminding everyone about the holocaust is over. You see, it's exactly the kind of laughable application which makes the chicken little label stick to your "hello my name is" nametag.

and, of COURSE you'll get litigious about how you meant the words you wrote, Jillian. I'd expect no less!

now that you've had your little jewgasm maybe you can show us the slightest bit of consistency and pounce on little chosen boy for being as hateful to muslims as you accuse me of being towards you...

DOH!

who am I kidding, right Jillybean? You wouldn't dare for a whole range of reasons!

and my feelers are still hurt that you think so.

NO REALLY! IT'S TRUE!

:lol:

You are a douche bag.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

that hurts my feelings that you'd think so, Cmike... After all, from your own posts it's clear that you'd break your nose of a jew turned at a right angle too quickly. You have the significance of John Hagee on this topic.

[/IMG]

:ahole-1:

baby2.gif

...says the JEW...

were it not for nukes and the United States.... who the hell is intimidated by an army of JEWS unless they are decked out in laughably uneven odds and superior equipment? Good grief.

The IDF hopes that the Arabs and Iranians think so little of their capabilities, too. :thup:

i'm sure they do... having nukes "secretly" while cooling off in the shade of the United States fosters that kind of pompousness.
First you take nukes out, then you put them back into the discussion. Can't keep track of your own track, eh? :lol:

First you take nukes out, then you put them back into the discussion. Can't keep track of your own track, eh? :lol:

I'm reminding you of exactly what keeps israel coasting. Remove the nukes and the looming shadow of the US and then you'd see just how intimidating they really are.

true story.

DOH!

and my feelers are still hurt that you think so.

NO REALLY! IT'S TRUE!

:lol:

I know it's true. You are a douche bag.

I'm reminding you of exactly what keeps israel coasting. Remove the nukes and the looming shadow of the US and then you'd see just how intimidating they really are.

true story.

Go back to sleep.

You do not even know Islam.

Such chutzpah, Jew. I don't have time for your foolishness.

Is Apostasy a Capital Crime in Islam? - IslamOnline.net - Living Sharia'h

You don't even know Islam. LOL
In Islam, apostates are traitors and subject to execution.

Infidels are viewed as unbelievers and are given the chance to convert. Apostates are traitors and must die, in Islam.
Read the hadith, you kafir. LOL
Bukhari:V4B52N260...
The Prophet said, 'If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.

I'm quite familiar with sahih ahadith, thank you. You clearly didn't bother to read the article I linked to. :lol:

...says the JEW...

Go back to sleep.

You do not even know Islam.

Such chutzpah, Jew. I don't have time for your foolishness.

Is Apostasy a Capital Crime in Islam? - IslamOnline.net - Living Sharia'h

Then what idiot posted this pearl of a comment:
The apostate? Apostasy and treason will earn him his due punishment in the hereafter. Someone, in sha' Allah, will help him arrive there more quickly.
I see that you also failed to read the article.

"...we can conclude that the issue of the penalty prescribed for apostasy is dependent on the public interest of the nation. Therefore, there is no harm in ignoring the apostasy of an individual as long as he or she does not harm the nation. On the other hand, if a group of apostates endangers the security and interests of the Muslim community, then the Muslim ruler should consider them to be a danger and threat to society."

Apostasy coupled with treason is a crime.

What is an "impure Jew"?
Those that your state deems less "chosen" that the rest, namely Ethiopians and converts. ;)

Do you even know what you're talking about? I am pretty sure not. Just spewing ignorance and hate.
You really are a piece of work. Fortunately most Muslims I've met, the real ones, aren't like you.
Assertions that one isn't a "real" Muslim or Jew are asinine and contribute nothing to the discussion. I see no reason to entertain your ramblings if you're going to be so childish.

Funny when Jews know more about Islam than even Islamos.
You don't even know more about Judaism than "Islamos", jewbag. :lol:

How's the company running? Make any multi-million dollar deals lately, Mr. Goldman Sachs executive? :rofl:

Funny when Jews know more about Islam than even Islamos.
You don't even know more about Judaism than "Islamos", jewbag. :lol:

How's the company running? Make any multi-million dollar deals lately, Mr. Goldman Sachs executive? :rofl:

Actually I am doing pretty well financially.

What do you think of Islam advocating wife beating?

Forum List

Back