Son gets Bronze Star

CSM

Jul 7, 2004
Northeast US
I just found out that one of my sons was awarded with a Bronze Star today...and that he is coming home next week....

I am very happy and very proud indeed!

Excellent!! Congrats! Very very cool. Please, buy your son a Beer for me. Or if you have paypal, i'll send ya a couple bux to do so. :)

CSM said:
I just found out that one of my sons was awarded with a Bronze Star today...and that he is coming home next week....

Excellent... your son is a hero for serving in the first place, but now doubly so! :salute:

Congratulations, CSM!!! I know you're so happy that he's coming home soon, and safe!!
Thank him from us down here in NC :D

CSM said:

:salute:

CSM said:

Outstanding.
Please accept congratulations to yourself for raising such a fine son. You deserve to be proud.

Please pass on to your son, the appreciations of those of us who are no longer the biggest lion in the pride. Well Done.

I will also echo the offer of buying the beer.

Top :cof:
:salute:

Congrats and Gratitude to your son and the parents who raised him! :usa:

Congratulations to your son CSM...Even better, may his return home be a safe and joyous one!

(I got sake waiting for him in Japan anytime he comes by, or a chu-hi if he prefers something more flavorful (and infinitely more intoxicating) )

Forum List

Back