Sometimes the Left is so Stupid

So you can skip over them like the multitude of BLAMING THE VICTIM evidence I posted?

What, exactly, are you looking for here? Cause, If it's what I think it is I'm about to laugh at you for not reading the thread.. shocker as that may be to me.

But, ill bite... be clear. What, exactly are you asking for?

Well actually this is in the wrong thread. I posted thinking we were in the other thread. But I notice you knew exactly what I meant. :clap2: :badgrin: :lol: :eusa_dance:

Then, by all means.. find the correct thread and pull that smokestack...

I've got APA articles in another firefox tab waiting for you.

yea.. I guess I didn't feel the need to reiterate what Jillian so soundly dropped on your facade of evidence.. I guess it would be pretty tough to associate a stanford test with your confusion as to what it said, eh? Is that crossreferanceable? Is there a search log at the Library under "Shit that Allie got confused about"?

So what you're saying is, "I didn't bother looking at the studies".

:thup:

if they are not applicable in the way you suggest then what is the point?

i've posted evidence from the APA, which IS the standard consensus, which points out that you do not know half as much what you are talking about.

Jillian proved as much then, I did so now.

if they are not applicable in the way you suggest then what is the point?

i've posted evidence from the APA, which IS the standard consensus, which points out that you do not know half as much what you are talking about.

Jillian proved as much then, I did so now.

You just aren't very intelligent. How do you know they're not applicable if you DON'T LOOK AT THEM?

Hey, Alliebaba....

The entire encyclopedia voloume s-v proves my point.. why don't you go and read them and make sure... If you don't you are obviously scared of my name dropped evidence.

In a short answer? Because I trust Jillian's words exponentially more than yours.

But do feel free to look over the STANDARD position of the American Psychological Association. When you can provide a similar statement from a similar medical field then, by all means, shock this monkey with it. Otherwise, Im not really interested in your baseless creationist museum opinion nor am I going to waste my time proving that Jillian was correct about busting your ass for fibbing.

:eusa_liar:

Anyone who will argue without arming themselves with information about the topic, other than word-of-mouth, has obviously got a screw loose.

I've armed myself with the evidence of the APA. When you want to post evidence that suggests something else then feel free to do so. As it is, your opinion means very little in light of having been thrashed.

The APA's opinion isn't evidence of anything except their political agenda.

And without reading the studies, you have no authority to claim victory.

And along those lines....
Gossip is stronger than truth....
Reuters
October 16, 2007 -- LONDON - Gossip is more powerful than facts, a study showed yesterday, suggesting people believe what they hear through the grapevine even if they have evidence to the contrary.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10162007/news/worldnews/gossip_is_stronger_than_truth.htm

The APA's stance is more solid than any single thing YOU"VE provided that suggests otherwise...

You remember how you were INSISTING that the consensus of the scientific community says homosexuality is not a choice? I guess getting bitchslapped by the APA WOULD make you insist that they are just a liberal blah blah blah.

:rofl:

Hey, have you read those encyclopedia volumes yet? WHAT!?!?! you HAVEN'T?!?!?!?! b-b-b-but I told you that they prove my point!

The APA isn't part of the scientific community, genius. Psychology isn't a science.

And all I can do is continue to point out, your arguments that the studies are meaningless are meaningless themselves if you haven't bothered to look at them.

Forum List

Back