Sometimes ppl are stupid...

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
I just read a comment on another board where a user wrote:

"...because Howard Stern was pulled from those stations, it's censorship, so I hope Bush doesn't win"

what the hell? can somebody clue me in?

Originally posted by jimnyc
By the way, Welcome back, dmp :)

Thanks buddy! :)

If you ever want more liberal pukes than you can shake a stick at - see what I put up with here

hehe

:teeth: O.K. so I had my head in my ass for a brief moment. But considering some of the wacky sites that have been posted as reference here I thought it might be real. I actually wanted to see the ludicrious site.

The thing with Stern is basically a lot of television and radio station getting nervous about the FCC sharpening their swords lately. If someone wants to get ticked off about Howard Stern being taken off the air in some markets, don't blame Bush, blame Janet Jackson's right boob.

Originally posted by dmp
Thanks buddy! :)

If you ever want more liberal pukes than you can shake a stick at - see what I put up with here

hehe

HOLY SMOKES! That site has some serious leftist wackos on it. Where in Washington are you and how do you stand it? My wife is from Portland,OR and we were there for 2 years but I had to get the hell out. Its beautiful and all but the freebirds, hippies, granolas, anarchists etc. etc. are unbelievable there in the Northwest.

Originally posted by OCA
HOLY SMOKES! That site has some serious leftist wackos on it. Where in Washington are you and how do you stand it? My wife is from Portland,OR and we were there for 2 years but I had to get the hell out. Its beautiful and all but the freebirds, hippies, granolas, anarchists etc. etc. are unbelievable there in the Northwest.

I'm in Puyallup - I work at Fort Lewis. My generally-conservative work environment REALLY helps. My brother-in-law works DOWNTOWN Seattle...poor guy gets bamboozled left and right by Libs. :(

I'm under consideration for a job in Charlottesville, VA; but wont find out for awhile; I've been trying to find transfers to the BibleBelt, or even the east coast for the past year or so. :(

Bush is blamed for everything - even Howard Stern.

The media is playing a game of brainwashing to the American public and has the ability to convince some that everything wrong in this country is soley Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back