Sometimes Kids DO need a smack upside the head!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-_4WciXdaU]YouTube - ‪Me TERROI2iST and I want my milk....NOW‬‏[/ame]

Skip up to 1:30 if you want to get the gist of why I titled this thread the way I did.

Seriously, that mom should have slapped him or something!

Yelling "Bullshit" at your mom is not cool. "Your a "b" mom" "i want some Fing....." oh it gets real bad in the final 30 seconds.

Last edited:
o hell i would have just pulled the damn plug at 39 secs in......

and when he called me a bitch i would be re adjusting his attitude...when he said bullshit or fucking...his father would have been readjusting his attitude...my son told me to fuck myself one time.....his father crossed the room in 3 steps slammed him up against the wall and ask him, 'what did you just say to my wife'? as i said.....my son told me that one time...

i always see this stupid bumper stickers.....kids are like flowers....well hell yea they are...they need to be pruned on occasion.....

I lived in absolute fear of my father when I was doing wrong. When I was not doing something bad then we where best buds. Childern need to respect their parents but they also need a little fear also.

It's obvious the “Mother Foking" mom was in the wrong for promising the kid chocolate milk and then reneging on her promise. The child was within his full rights to belittle the Biatch. Maybe next time she’ll listen wait until the kid is old enough to buy a real gun.

WOW. Not that we ever had a video game system when I was a kid, but if we had; that tirade would have been the END of that video game system, and probably my life. My dad would have buried the console right next to me somewhere out in the backwoods.

WOW. Not that we ever had a video game system when I was a kid, but if we had; that tirade would have been the END of that video game system, and probably my life. My dad would have buried the console right next to me somewhere out in the backwoods.

One of my dads favorite punishments was work. He literally had me dig big holes and then fill them back in. I threw a fit when I was 12 because I wanted a new bike. I got a lawn mower instead. Had a bow wrapped around it and everything.

When I got married I had to thank him for that lawn mower. I realized that I made a lot of my own money growing up with that thing and a great work ethic.

tony, in the family I grew up in, that sort of work (yardwork, home maintenance, cleaning, etc....) was just an expected part of life. It wasn't a punishment because it was simply part of what we expected every weekend and at least a couple nights a week.

tony, in the family I grew up in, that sort of work (yardwork, home maintenance, cleaning, etc....) was just an expected part of life. It wasn't a punishment because it was simply part of what we expected every weekend and at least a couple nights a week.

The yard work was all on me being the only boy. The work I am talking about was above the normal work expected of me. Now the farm work was mine and dads together. Feeding the pigs and cows. Milking the milk cow every morning and evening. Planting, hoeing, and picking. The chickens was my mom and sisters job.

I hated it the whole time I was growing up. I would not trade it for anything now and raise my sons the same way even though I swore I would not.

o hell i would have just pulled the damn plug at 39 secs in......

and when he called me a bitch i would be re adjusting his attitude...when he said bullshit or fucking...his father would have been readjusting his attitude...my son told me to fuck myself one time.....his father crossed the room in 3 steps slammed him up against the wall and ask him, 'what did you just say to my wife'? as i said.....my son told me that one time...

i always see this stupid bumper stickers.....kids are like flowers....well hell yea they are...they need to be pruned on occasion.....

LOL i wouldn't mind pruning that little SOB.

The language alone, never mind calling his mom a "B", hell i think i lost 10 hairs just thinking about my kid saying that to his mom, i'd have killed em.

If I was there it wouldn't have happened in the first place, my child would know by that age that such behavior would not only be unacceptable but have very unpleasent consequences ;)

Today if you smack your kid in public, the police get called

When I was a kid, if you acted up in public, those adults around you expected you to be hit. If your parents did not publically smack you one, they would whisper about what bad parents you had.

Children should never be hit on the face or head.

Face, no. Head? Yes you dont pound them, but nothing gets your point across like the old "Italian head slap" Just a glancing blow right along the top, usually accompanied by the word "Stoonad"

YouTube - ‪Me TERROI2iST and I want my milk....NOW‬‏

Skip up to 1:30 if you want to get the gist of why I titled this thread the way I did.

Seriously, that mom should have slapped him or something!

Yelling "Bullshit" at your mom is not cool. "Your a "b" mom" "i want some Fing....." oh it gets real bad in the final 30 seconds.
Simple. She controls the electricity, so pull the plug and never plug it back in again except for her use, or better yet, PW protect so the computer is always in his sight and he is reminded why it is no longer available. From that point forward, if he wants to play, he goes somewhere where he can or he rakes leaves and saves for his own and pays for the internet himself.

Its exceptable to curse at your parents now, kids tell their parents to go fuck themselves all the time. If you get physical with the kid, they can call CPS, hell even yelling at a child is considered verbal abuse.

Its exceptable to curse at your parents now, kids tell their parents to go fuck themselves all the time. If you get physical with the kid, they can call CPS, hell even yelling at a child is considered verbal abuse.

let em call cps....let em go into foster care....if the little fuckers got no respect .....mine threatened me once...i told his ass to do it...cause i would beat the hell out of him till they got here....they tell kids to do this mal in school.

let em call cps....let em go into foster care....if the little fuckers got no respect .....mine threatened me once...i told his ass to do it...cause i would beat the hell out of him till they got here....they tell kids to do this mal in school.

I agree to call their bluff however alot of parents don't want their kids going into the system, no matter how shitty they act.

Forum List

Back