Sometimes I REALLY Hate White People... Seriously, he's a HUMAN, not a Photo-op!

04-12-2010-whitepeople-x.jpg

^That Picture Disturbs me on a Number of Levels...​

:)

peace...

Yeah, terrible how all those white people went to Haiti to help the sick and injured after the Earthquake, isn't it?

Again, Sheila... Did you NOT Read this Thread BEFORE Repeating Silly Shit?...

peace...

I read the article. You're all upset because a bunch of whites went to Haiti to help out the sick and injured and have the audacity <said sarcastically> to have their picture taken with one of the people they helped. Next time, maybe they should just stay home and help out their own kind, right?

Yeah, terrible how all those white people went to Haiti to help the sick and injured after the Earthquake, isn't it?

peace...

I read the article. You're all upset because a bunch of whites went to Haiti to help out the sick and injured and have the audacity <said sarcastically> to have their picture taken with one of the people they helped. Next time, maybe they should just stay home and help out their own kind, right?

:lol:

And the other Idiot was Telling me to "go back to Afrika kaffir!"...

Classic!

peace...

I Adore this Thread...

It's Exposed so much about so Many... :clap2:

Only Low Point is that Ravi continues to be a Disappointment as a Troll.

If you are going to be a Gutless Shit of a Troll on the Interweberies, you should at LEAST be Good at your Craft and try to Mix it up a little.

Ravi's like a Yappy lil' Doggie...

Maybe I should Contact Chihuahua Rescue and Adoption- Adopt a Chihuahua Near You about her before she Implodes with Redundant Yapping. :lol:

peace...

Well I see someone who looks like he's unconscious or in pain..and a bunch of buffoons posing for something sort of like a holiday pic.

But who knows...

This is what I see as well.

I hope those people wearing blue don't break their arms patting themselves on the back, or they could end up in the bed next to this guy with an identical cast.

Fuck those self-righteous bigots....

peace...

Classic!

peace...

I haven't read the whole thread, but you started it....your racism is showing and you are blaming it on everyone else that you can. Guess what, being black doesn't give you a right to hate whites just like being white doesn't give you a right to hate blacks.

You were wrong to post the picture and complain. Own up to it. When you finally recognize your own hatred, maybe you can get past it.

Classic!

peace...

I haven't read the whole thread, but you started it....your racism is showing and you are blaming it on everyone else that you can. Guess what, being black doesn't give you a right to hate whites just like being white doesn't give you a right to hate blacks.

You were wrong to post the picture and complain. Own up to it. When you finally recognize your own hatred, maybe you can get past it.

:rofl:

peace...

Well I see someone who looks like he's unconscious or in pain..and a bunch of buffoons posing for something sort of like a holiday pic.

But who knows...

This is what I see as well.

I hope those people wearing blue don't break their arms patting themselves on the back, or they could end up in the bed next to this guy with an identical cast.

Fuck those self-righteous bigots....

The Picture is in Poor Taste... It is... And those who are Angry at me for Saying it are being Dishonest.

Does that mean those Doctors and Nurses didn't do Live Saving Work?...

Of course not...

But they didn't Need to Break their own Arms Patting themselves on the Back in the Process...

And it was so Fucking Stinky there!...

In Milot?... :lol:

peace...

He's not black, Sheila. He's merely race baiting. As usual.

Well the world is full of all kinds. My own sister wanted me to take a tolerance class about blacks when she found out I was going to host a person from Kenya. I refused, heck, for all I knew the girl could have been white, the name on her application was "Grace". Later, it turns out she was black and her name was "Shish". Apparently the nuns give them English names when they go to school in Kenya. Didn't matter to me, we got along great. She didn't like my black brother in law either. :D

Forum List

Back