Sometimes I REALLY Hate White People... Seriously, he's a HUMAN, not a Photo-op!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
04-12-2010-whitepeople-x.jpg

^That Picture Disturbs me on a Number of Levels...​

:)

peace...

Last edited:

peace...

What's the story behind the photo?

Nurse helps Haitian earthquake victims
April 08, 2010 | 10:53 AM
Becky Bravo has never been to a third-world country like Haiti before. "Nothing can prepare you for the sights, sounds and smells you experience," Bravo said....subscribers>

Welcome to Great 8 Newspapers

"The Smells..."

I was Taking a Shit when I First Read this on Saturday Morning...

peace...

peace...

What's the story behind the photo?

Nurse helps Haitian earthquake victims
April 08, 2010 | 10:53 AM
Becky Bravo has never been to a third-world country like Haiti before. "Nothing can prepare you for the sights, sounds and smells you experience," Bravo said....subscribers>

Welcome to Great 8 Newspapers

"The Smells..."

I was Taking a Shit when I First Read this on Saturday Morning...

peace...

You find the photo troubling, why?

I guess he doesn't like the patient being used as a backdrop when the subject is the medical staff. It is like the big fish in your vacation picture.

peace...

You do realize that by using that photo as your avatar makes you just as guilty as those you despise. And another thing, those "white people" just saved that man's life so if they were in fact saving the world for themselves, they would have let the man die.

You know some people would see that as a candid photo of a disaster patient and the medical team helping him to recover.

Other people see only a black face and white faces.

I wonder which of those people would be more likely to be the racists?

You know some people would see that as a candid photo of a disaster patient and the medical team helping him to recover.

mal.

Candid?...

Staged by the "Look at me!" Medical Staff is MOST Likely...

peace...

peace...

You do realize that by using that photo as your avatar makes you just as guilty as those you despise. And another thing, those "white people" just saved that man's life so if they were in fact saving the world for themselves, they would have let the man die.

You Read "for" where I wrote "from"...

peace...

Well I see someone who looks like he's unconscious or in pain..and a bunch of buffoons posing for something sort of like a holiday pic.

But who knows...

Candid?...

Staged by the "Look at me!" Medical Staff is MOST Likely...

peace...

Staged in the sense that somebody wanted to take a photo--maybe a family member of the man whose life might have been saved?--and asked the team to pose. We don't really know do we?

Actually I was closer to AllieBaba's take on it--the smiling faces seemed out of place given the setting--but I saw it as medical personnel and a patient. I didn't see it as a 'black' and 'white' issue.

Well I see someone who looks like he's unconscious or in pain..and a bunch of buffoons posing for something sort of like a holiday pic.

But who knows...

A ONE WEEK Holiday... Paid for by others...

Now they come Home and say they Saved Stinky, Sandy Haiti... And they have a Pic to Prove it!

That's (2) Doctors and (2) Nurses... I am Certain it's Standard Beside Procedure to Cram in Next to the Patient ALL at once and Lay Hands while Smiling Wide for the Camera!

I'm Sorry, maybe it was the Hangover Talking, but when I Opened my Westminster Window to that Pic, I only viewed Self-Involved Crackers...

peace...

I wouldn't have noticed the black or white (pssst because it doesn't matter) unless someone pointed it out to me.

Neither would I. But hey...just consider the.....source.

And I'm Sure you NEVER Saw Obama as the "First Black President", because you NEVER See Race... :lol:

Or is the Race Observation Selective with some?... :eusa_eh:

peace...

Forum List

Back