Something to think about

make a good sequel to that silly movie.."Never Ending Story"...then again the jest may have something to do with our soldiers who are dying in the Middle East" Terrorist fight!I believe they are dying for the sins of Islam and are fighting a good cause....so stop with the whinning powerman...get to your point! :terror:

archangel said:
make a good sequel to that silly movie.."Never Ending Story"...then again the jest may have something to do with our soldiers who are dying in the Middle East" Terrorist fight!I believe they are dying for the sins of Islam and are fighting a good cause....so stop with the whinning powerman...get to your point! :terror:

My point is that most people are probably decent enough to give up their life if it's to save everyone who ever existed from their own sins. I mean who wouldn't do it? Other than the selfish people in this thread that have stated they wouldn't do it.

Powerman said:
My point is that most people are probably decent enough to give up their life if it's to save everyone who ever existed from their own sins. I mean who wouldn't do it? Other than the selfish people in this thread that have stated they wouldn't do it.

this is one of those heavy philosophical questions...to be blunt I nor anyone in here is as great as Jesus...being that we are but mortals...this being the case...personally I would not die for the sins of one alZarqawi...however I would help him on his way to Hell! :firing:

archangel said:
this is one of those heavy philosophical questions...to be blunt I nor anyone in here is as great as Jesus...being that we are but mortals...this being the case...personally I would not die for the sins of one alZarqawi...however I would help him on his way to Hell! :firing:

But wouldn't you only be saving the people who were worthy of going to heaven? I don't think you'd be saving a lot of evil people.

Powerman said:
But wouldn't you only be saving the people who were worthy of going to heaven? I don't think you'd be saving a lot of evil people.

evil people is Gods domain...I am but a mortal! :slap:

deaddude said:
And yet there is Hell? If one is capable of such forgiveness than why is hell neccesary.

Because a gift is rather useless if you don't accept it or used it.

archangel said:
evil people is Gods domain...I am but a mortal! :slap:

I know. That's why this is purely a hypothetical question. I would die to save people from eternal damnation. But I'm a nice guy.

Powerman said:
I know. That's why this is purely a hypothetical question. I would die to save people from eternal damnation. But I'm a nice guy.

Now go to your nearest military recruiter and join the good fight...save us from the evil of radical Islam!

archangel said:
Now go to your nearest military recruiter and join the good fight...save us from the evil of radical Islam!

Well I'll be indirectly helping the cause. I'm going to work for a weapons development company when I get out of school if all goes according to plans.

Powerman said:
Well I'll be indirectly helping the cause. I'm going to work for a weapons development company when I get out of school if all goes according to plans.

another one...want to build the weapons but no cahunas to use em! Take my advice and join the military...do your duty son...when ya get home persue your civilian occupation!

archangel said:
another clay...want to build the weapons but no cahunas to use em! Take my advice and join the military...do your duty son...when ya get home persue your civilian occupation!

First things first. I need to get my degree. I'll see what happens after that. I'd need to whip my ass into shape. I'm a pretty big boy.

Powerman said:
First things first. I need to get my degree. I'll see what happens after that. I'd need to whip my ass into shape. I'm a pretty big boy.

thats what drill sgt's and tack officers are for...don't be a wuss join up...become a real man!

Powerman said:
Actually compared to others your age, you are a woose. Not only does every member of the military own you, but so do most here, on a freakin message board. You are light in intellect and probably likewise in physical.

Kathianne said:
Actually compared to others your age, you are a woose. Not only does every member of the military own you, but so do most here, on a freakin message board. You are light in intellect and probably likewise in physical.

I didn't realize that everyone who wasn't in the military was a wimp. And Kathy you have little room to be talking about intellect.

Kathianne said:

What's a woose? :laugh:

Forum List

Back