Something To Think About

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Cammmpbell, May 30, 2012.

1. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."~ E EKIEL KJV~

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I'm thinking that you are not capable of thinking. Is that what you think I should think about?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    I'm thinking that the verses from the bible which I gave for example were exactly what Dr. Einstein was thinking when he made his statement...or did you even read it

Here....just in case my suspicions are correct:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."~ E EKIEL KJV~

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

4. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Aw that's prolly just some fucked up shit some Mafia guy says right before he "whacks" someone.

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    So you think that God should instead reward tyrany and cruel men?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    I think you totally missed the point. Dr. Einstein said he could not believe a god would reward and punish the objects of his creation. The bible verses tell what manner of vendictiveness and threatens severe punishment for anyone who doesn't obey the lord.

Put me on the Einstein team. He had more sense than all the brainwashed, naive preachers on the face of the earth.

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    some dont understand anything but what they are told to understand

8. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    First thing that comes to mind are those who had their brains removed and had Obamabot software installed in its place.

9. amrchaos

amrchaos Pentheus torn apart

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    But

Albert Einstein is not a prophet. How could he understand the teachings of the lord if the lord did not bless him with the ability to comprehend the lords words?

You are going to burn in hell for trying to equate Einstein with one of the lords prophets.

That is what you get for sunbathing without suntan lotion!!

10. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    LMAO!!!! Obama graduated honors from Harvard Law School, is a brilliant speaker and the first Black president of the U S.

Bush applied for law school at the University of Texas and was refused because of lack of academic qualifications.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuIEIBN3sY]The best of Bush: Bushisms or Freudian slips? - YouTube[/ame]