Something To Think About

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."~ E EKIEL KJV~

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Last edited:
I'm thinking that you are not capable of thinking. Is that what you think I should think about?

I'm thinking that the verses from the bible which I gave for example were exactly what Dr. Einstein was thinking when he made his statement...or did you even read it

Here....just in case my suspicions are correct:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."~ E EKIEL KJV~

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Last edited:
Aw that's prolly just some fucked up shit some Mafia guy says right before he "whacks" someone.

So you think that God should instead reward tyrany and cruel men?

So you think that God should instead reward tyrany and cruel men?

I think you totally missed the point. Dr. Einstein said he could not believe a god would reward and punish the objects of his creation. The bible verses tell what manner of vendictiveness and threatens severe punishment for anyone who doesn't obey the lord.

Put me on the Einstein team. He had more sense than all the brainwashed, naive preachers on the face of the earth.

But

Albert Einstein is not a prophet. How could he understand the teachings of the lord if the lord did not bless him with the ability to comprehend the lords words?

You are going to burn in hell for trying to equate Einstein with one of the lords prophets.

That is what you get for sunbathing without suntan lotion!!

some dont understand anything but what they are told to understand

First thing that comes to mind are those who had their brains removed and had Obamabot software installed in its place.

LMAO!!!! Obama graduated honors from Harvard Law School, is a brilliant speaker and the first Black president of the U S.

Bush applied for law school at the University of Texas and was refused because of lack of academic qualifications.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuIEIBN3sY]The best of Bush: Bushisms or Freudian slips? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
some dont understand anything but what they are told to understand

First thing that comes to mind are those who had their brains removed and had Obamabot software installed in its place.

LMAO!!!! Obama graduated honors from Harvard Law School, is a brilliant speaker and the first Black president of the U S.

Bush applied for law school at the University of Texas and was refused because of lack of academic qualifications.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuIEIBN3sY]The best of Bush: Bushisms or Freudian slips? - YouTube[/ame]

I hate Bush. But Bush got degrees from both Yale and Harvard. I don't care how neat Obama sounds when reading from a teleprompter, nor do I care about his skin color. Why you do I have no idea.

But I'm sure no one doubts that you're an Obamabot completely incapable of any original thought.

Odd that Camm seems to think tyrants and selfish, cruel men should either be rewarded or ignored by God. Unfortunately for him, God is just and justice will always have those men in their grasps.

Repent and come to Christ before you end up like them.

I hate Bush. But Bush got degrees from both Yale and Harvard. I don't care how neat Obama sounds when reading from a teleprompter, nor do I care about his skin color. Why you do I have no idea.

But I'm sure no one doubts that you're an Obamabot completely incapable of any original thought.

I take it you have never heard of the Ivy league's "legacy" programs?

The best of Bush: Bushisms or Freudian slips? - YouTube

Is it something like Affirmative Action? Giving certain people advantages just because of what they were born into?

My intuition keeps telling me that Cammmpbell is a true believing Christian.

But then, intuition can be wrong.

Is it something like Affirmative Action? Giving certain people advantages just because of what they were born into?

Actually no, Someone in an affirmative action progrom can flunk out.

You have to quit a legacy program.

They're still the same in terms of getting a break the average student doesn't, solely because of something the average student has zero control over.

They're still the same in terms of getting a break the average student doesn't, solely because of something the average student has zero control over.

So do the smart student that win awards, or the athlete that wins an atheletic scholarship, or the awkward student with a specific talent that wins an award based on that talet.

Or religious groups that award noted members of their faith
Political groups that recognize individual students of their political making.

Yes I can go on. But there is one difference between these groups versus those in legacy programs.

Legacy members can't flunk out. The others can.
Note also--if the 'average student' wins a scholarship--s/he too can flunk out!

So do the smart student that win awards, or the athlete that wins an atheletic scholarship, or the awkward student with a specific talent that wins an award based on that talet.

Or religious groups that award noted members of their faith
Political groups that recognize individual students of their political making.

Yes I can go on. But there is one difference between these groups versus those in legacy programs.

Legacy members can't flunk out. The others can.
Note also--if the 'average student' wins a scholarship--s/he too can flunk out!

Smart students still have to earn grades, athletes have to work hard in practice or hone their skill, specific talents need honed etc.

Religious kids getting schollies from religious groups is fine.

I'm not defending legacy schollies, just saying I'm confident Obama got all kinds of the same type of breaks that Romney got.

Forum List

Back