Something To Think About Before the NEXT Vote

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Annie, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060421/wl_mideast_afp/mideastpalestinianabbas

2. Denton

Denton Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    The Arab Palestinian people aren't being starved out by the world, humanitarian aid is not being stopped, and neither is food. At least, no food is being stopped by the Israelis.

Let's think about this rationally, shall we? The Islamic Resistance Movement, a notorious terrorist organization that refuses to recognize Israel or its right to be, that refuses to renounce violence against Israeli citizens and is responsbile for scores of Israeli deaths, has been elected to lead the Arab Palestinian people, and was elected by the people. Even after Israel removed itself from Gaza, leaving behind beautiful greenhouses (Bill Gates coughed up some serious jack for those houses for the Arabs, only to see the Arabs vandalize and damage them instead of feeding themselves with them) as well as other things, it is clear that the only interest is using it as a place from which to strike Israel with Quassam rockets. By the way, Katyusha rockets are now being smuggled into Gaza, making it possible to strike even deeper into Israeli land. Meanwhile, Israel is not in any way hindering the movement of food into Gaza.

The tranferring of international money will not feed the Paelstinian Arabs, what it will do is fund a terrorist organization that has the stated goal of destroying Israel. What would do the Palestinian people the most benefit? Their government renounce violence, drop their war against Israel, and allow the Palestinian people to become a part of the world, rather than continuing to use the young as walking bombs

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

I meant the next Palestinian vote. :rolleyes:

4. Denton

Denton Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    LOL, that's fine, Kat, I wasn't arguing at you or anything, the yahoo story merely caused my brain to go into auto rhetoric mode,that's all. :D

It happens with me from time to time. :duh3: