Something to make Obama Haters smile

It looks to me like she thought she was reading over what she thought was tape, and was responding to the camera crew.

That was out of line no how matter how you look at it. She is supposed to be professional at all times.

Besides, only us Americans can dis our president.

dala paltsa k Obamye

It looks to me like she thought she was reading over what she thought was tape, and was responding to the camera crew.

That was out of line no how matter how you look at it. She is supposed to be professional at all times.

Besides, only us Americans can dis our president.

dala paltsa k Obamye

I felt a little bad that it made me laugh...but I agree with the bolded part above.

This doesn't make me smile because it violates her journalistic integrity. Had this been someone on the street then I could understand it if not condone it. In any event I doubt the master of the world cares.

they sacked her. *shrugs*...probably got a bullet in the back of the neck in the Lubyanka basement, oh wait that was the soviet union, then gain....Putin.....:eusa_think:

in all seriousness fuc* her, I don't like it when any foreigners disrespect our Prez...I don't care who it is. Only WE can do that;)

Forum List

Back