Something to do

rdoedli

Rookie
Jul 25, 2011
I'm 52 and in the last 2 weeks I have gone from working and enjoying life to being diagnosed with inoperable cancer, and given 6 - 24 months to live. I joined the board to fill in my free time. Nice to meet all of you.

I'm 52 and in the last 2 weeks I have gone from working and enjoying life to being diagnosed with inoperable cancer, and given 6 - 24 months to live. I joined the board to fill in my free time. Nice to meet all of you.

Sorry to read it.

Welcome.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum. I'm new here but it seems like a really great forum, something for everyone.

Welcome to USMB, rdoedli. Fire your doctor. Call this group as soon as you read this: M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. They will heal you, and 3 years from now, you'll be thinking you've had your second cancer-free anniversary and getting a promotion at work.

God bless you and keep you.

abe9a6dad42d38607840ec4099e3ab7d.jpg

My sister's doctor told her to put her affairs in order because she had 8 weeks. Her father-in-law called his buds. One of them told him to get treatment at MD Anderson. These folks are #1 in America. Oh, my sister's case was 4 years ago. She gave her 37-year-old son a birthday party last week, and I got to go, because I moved here to be with her in her "final weeks." She's well now and a blessing to us all. Please call MD Anderson's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back