Something that PISSES ME OFF!!!

So, with your honest approach you are voting, maybe, for Romney one of the biggest dishonest person ever. He is a liar inside and out.
:clap2:

Pres. Obama was just misunderstood. :cool:

I will never BOW to you or any rock.
I will never be silent. I'm a man of freedom.

Maybe you people should learn to love it? Honesty is most important to me and Obama broke it.

Four Americans are murdered inside the US Embassy in Lybia.

Romney issues a statement about this being a terrorist attack.

The next day and for 2 weeks after, the President and his administration blame a YouTube video for the deaths. Romney is accused of politicizing the deaths of four Americans.

After more questions are asked, the administration says that it was a terrorist attack. The administration and Liberals all over the place blame Republicans for defunding or taking money away from security.

Now, we find out this administration lied from the beginning and politicized the death of four Americans. This administration used these murders for political gain.

I will no longer call him President Obama. I always gave the respect of the office but not any more. From now on, this guy is going to be called a cock sucker son of a bitch. I'm pissed off to no end and I hope this cock sucker burns in hell.

EDIT: I can honestly say now that this cock sucker murdered four Americans for political gain.

Before it was known that 4 Americans died in Benghazi Mr. Sketch was already trying to score political points. He said "It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.” Apparently responding to a tweet send from Egypt. And of course the tweet in qustion did not sympathize with the attackers and furthermore the tweets from Cairo condemnd the attack and defended our 1st amendment rights.

The President most certainly characterized and comdemnd the attack as an "Act of Terror" immediately.

I understand your sides position. When truth and fact doesn't work for your narrative, just lie.

And you do not hold accountable the deaths of over 4,000 military with the lies that fuckstick gwb fabricated to make war with Iraq
Is that so.

what irks me is if this was bush the libs would be screaming for his impeachment but for obama "its all good" i like how libs scream someone is dead when its a republican but for a dem, dead bodies mean nothing.

This is not even the same!
Bush got the nod from the House and the majority of Dems! You can say what you want, but you are totally wrong....

In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.
Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.
Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

Besides....THIS ISN'T ABOUT BUSH!

So, with your honest approach you are voting, maybe, for Romney one of the biggest dishonest person ever. He is a liar inside and out.
:clap2:

Pres. Obama was just misunderstood. :cool:

I will never BOW to you or any rock.
I will never be silent. I'm a man of freedom.

Maybe you people should learn to love it? Honesty is most important to me and Obama broke it.

Nobody's listening to you....you're just a peabrain.

Four Americans are murdered inside the US Embassy in Lybia.

Romney issues a statement about this being a terrorist attack.

The next day and for 2 weeks after, the President and his administration blame a YouTube video for the deaths. Romney is accused of politicizing the deaths of four Americans.

After more questions are asked, the administration says that it was a terrorist attack. The administration and Liberals all over the place blame Republicans for defunding or taking money away from security.

Now, we find out this administration lied from the beginning and politicized the death of four Americans. This administration used these murders for political gain.

I will no longer call him President Obama. I always gave the respect of the office but not any more. From now on, this guy is going to be called a cock sucker son of a bitch. I'm pissed off to no end and I hope this cock sucker burns in hell.

EDIT: I can honestly say now that this cock sucker murdered four Americans for political gain.

Before it was known that 4 Americans died in Benghazi Mr. Sketch was already trying to score political points. He said "It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.” Apparently responding to a tweet send from Egypt. And of course the tweet in qustion did not sympathize with the attackers and furthermore the tweets from Cairo condemnd the attack and defended our 1st amendment rights.

The President most certainly characterized and comdemnd the attack as an "Act of Terror" immediately.

I understand your sides position. When truth and fact doesn't work for your narrative, just lie.

That would be you dimwits.

And you do not hold accountable the deaths of over 4,000 military with the lies that fuckstick gwb fabricated to make war with Iraq
Is that so.

what irks me is if this was bush the libs would be screaming for his impeachment but for obama "its all good" i like how libs scream someone is dead when its a republican but for a dem, dead bodies mean nothing.
George W Bush was given false info, maybe, by the idiot clinton's cia. Hussein proved he had wmd's.

His State Department dropped the ball big time on that whole clusterfuck.

Americans are dead and it could have been prevented.

If Bush were still POTUS the left would be screaming like stuck pigs. All of them. Don't hear them screaming or even talking about this clusterfuck.

His State Department dropped the ball big time on that whole clusterfuck.

Americans are dead and it could have been prevented.

If Bush were still POTUS the left would be screaming like stuck pigs. All of them. Don't hear them screaming or even talking about this clusterfuck.

That's right..they could have been safe in Trippoli in an actual guarded embassy.

Forum List

Back