Something that PISSES ME OFF!!!

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Four Americans are murdered inside the US Embassy in Lybia.

Romney issues a statement about this being a terrorist attack.

The next day and for 2 weeks after, the President and his administration blame a YouTube video for the deaths. Romney is accused of politicizing the deaths of four Americans.

After more questions are asked, the administration says that it was a terrorist attack. The administration and Liberals all over the place blame Republicans for defunding or taking money away from security.

Now, we find out this administration lied from the beginning and politicized the death of four Americans. This administration used these murders for political gain.

I will no longer call him President Obama. I always gave the respect of the office but not any more. From now on, this guy is going to be called a cock sucker son of a bitch. I'm pissed off to no end and I hope this cock sucker burns in hell.

EDIT: I can honestly say now that this cock sucker murdered four Americans for political gain.

Last edited:
what irks me is if this was bush the libs would be screaming for his impeachment but for obama "its all good" i like how libs scream someone is dead when its a republican but for a dem, dead bodies mean nothing.

Yet we learn today that Stevens was begging for months for security??? WTF is wrong with the Obama Admin. If you leftist had any honor you wouldn't vote for Obama.

Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack
Fox News ^ | 10-19-2012 | James Rosen
Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack | Fox News

Across 166 pages of internal State Department documents -- released Friday by a pair of Republican congressmen pressing the Obama administration for more answers on the Benghazi terrorist attack -- slain U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and the security officers assigned to protect him repeatedly sounded alarms to their superiors in Washington about the intensifying lawlessness and violence in Eastern Libya, where Stevens ultimately died.

On Sept. 11 -- the day Stevens and three other Americans were killed -- the ambassador signed a three-page cable, labeled "sensitive," in which he noted "growing problems with security" in Benghazi and "growing frustration" on the part of local residents with Libyan police and security forces. These forces the ambassador characterized as "too weak to keep the country secure."

We could of helped them as the attack went on for 7 fucking hours. Obama let them die. Obama has done nothing but weaken our country in this world.

TIME TO GO OBAMA!

EDIT: I can honestly say now that this cock sucker murdered four Americans for political gain.

Then you're a dishonest fuck...

Did he do anything to help? No
Could he do anything to help? Yes
Did he politicize the event from day one? Yes

What did he do? He went to bed dreaming about how he could use this for political gain.

He allowed those men to die.

Get off your knees and just go away.

Last edited:

The next day and for 2 weeks after, the President and his administration blame a YouTube video for the deaths. Romney is accused of politicizing the deaths of four Americans.

After more questions are asked, the administration says that it was a terrorist attack. The administration and Liberals all over the place blame Republicans for defunding or taking money away from security.

Now, we find out this administration lied from the beginning and politicized the death of four Americans. This administration used these murders for political gain.

I will no longer call him President Obama. I always gave the respect of the office but not any more. From now on, this guy is going to be called a cock sucker son of a bitch. I'm pissed off to no end and I hope this cock sucker burns in hell.

Actually what Romney said that Obama attacks was that it was a bad idea for the US to issue a statement mentioning the Video and Apologizing for it(think it was someone from State dept), Before the attack was even over.

A statement by the way Obama also quickly shot down even though it came from his admin.

Romney was absolutely right. even if it had turned out to be a Mob, Caused by the Video he was right. The First comment you have about an attack on US embassies is "we condemn the Video, we are sorry?" I mean for fuck sakes.

Has anyone even thought about how many more Muslims who had not even heard of that stupid poorly done, Low budget trailer of a movie before this Administration began talking about it in everyone forum they could find for 2 weeks. Went and saw it?

This is the sorriest FP I have seen since Carter. Period. Bush was an idiot, but at least he didn't make the entire world think we were a bunch of weak, Incompetent, Fuck Tards that are more worried about who we might offend than taking care of our own.

Last edited:

Then you're a dishonest fuck...

Did he do anything to help? No
Could he do anything to help? Yes
Did he politicize the event from day one? Yes

What did he do? He went to bed dreaming about how he could use this for political gain.

He allowed those men to die.

Get off your knees and just go away.

Yeah, it was his fault...just keep drinking the Kool Aid...:cool:

Refering to what highly paid right wing pundits say "what Obama says" does not make it so. You are an idiot.

Refering to what highly paid right wing pundits say "what Obama says" does not make it so. You are an idiot.

You and forest can go to hell with the cock sucker. If you make excuses for this guy, you are just as bad and you have no credibility. Like I told forest gump, get off your knees and just go away.

Whether you like him or not, hoping he burns in hell is the absolute wrong thing to do. You should pray for his soul. He sucks as a President, but hoping (praying) for his eternal damnation? Maybe, if you are Catholic, you might wish him a very long stay in purgatory but do you really want to condemn him to eternal damnation?

I hope not!

Immie

Things not going well for the GOP? :lol:

An office is only as respectible as the person holding it, this man has always shown disdain for our Constitution and our country in general. He was raised as and practiced the ideas of communist and I will never respect him. That's why I now, and will always refer to him a Maobama. I can't however take credit for inventing the term, a radio guy by the name of Mike Church gets that honor, but I widely concur.

Yet we learn today that Stevens was begging for months for security??? WTF is wrong with the Obama Admin. If you leftist had any honor you wouldn't vote for Obama.

Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack
Fox News ^ | 10-19-2012 | James Rosen
Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack | Fox News

Across 166 pages of internal State Department documents -- released Friday by a pair of Republican congressmen pressing the Obama administration for more answers on the Benghazi terrorist attack -- slain U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and the security officers assigned to protect him repeatedly sounded alarms to their superiors in Washington about the intensifying lawlessness and violence in Eastern Libya, where Stevens ultimately died.

On Sept. 11 -- the day Stevens and three other Americans were killed -- the ambassador signed a three-page cable, labeled "sensitive," in which he noted "growing problems with security" in Benghazi and "growing frustration" on the part of local residents with Libyan police and security forces. These forces the ambassador characterized as "too weak to keep the country secure."

We could of helped them as the attack went on for 7 fucking hours. Obama let them die. Obama has done nothing but weaken our country in this world.

TIME TO GO OBAMA!

I'm sorry, but I don't see anywhere in that report where Stevens, or anyone, is begging for personal or consulate security.
They appear to be saying that unless they get more security they'll be " unable to do any outreach to Libyan nationals ... and we will be extremely limited in the ability to obtain any useful information for reporting"

If he was so concerned about his personal security, has anyone answered why he went to Benghazi in the first place...instead of staying in the embassy?

Let me go back a few years and more than double down with the fuckstick that you help elect not 1 time but 2 and he is responsible for the deaths of over 4,000 Americans and untold innocent Iraq citizens. I never thought that fuckstick (gwb) was qualified or was a president.
Touche fuck

And you do not hold accountable the deaths of over 4,000 military with the lies that fuckstick gwb fabricated to make war with Iraq
Is that so.

what irks me is if this was bush the libs would be screaming for his impeachment but for obama "its all good" i like how libs scream someone is dead when its a republican but for a dem, dead bodies mean nothing.

Forum List

Back