something that bothers me about the left (one of their ideas)

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
You cannot disagree with them, without being, a biggot, a racist, a homophobe, anti-woman, anti-something, because to the liberal ideal, conservatism, and conservatives are just stupid.

Now, I dont think liberalism, will admit its inherent intolerance, and ex-clusion of anyone who doesnt agree lockstep with its party platform and ideas, but it should.

You shouldnt have to agree with someone in order not to be racist, a homephobe, anti-woman etc.

Do you agree or disagree with my criticism of the left.

Then and only then, please give me your criticism of the right.

You cannot disagree with them, without being, a biggot, a racist, a homophobe, anti-woman, anti-something, because to the liberal ideal, conservatism, and conservatives are just stupid.

Now, I dont think liberalism, will admit its inherent intolerance, and ex-clusion of anyone who doesnt agree lockstep with its party platform and ideas, but it should.

You shouldnt have to agree with someone in order not to be racist, a homephobe, anti-woman etc.

Strongly Agree.

I have not seen what you are talking about.

I rarely see someone claimed one of these names without Some basis even if in the end it proves wrong.

One way to show how racism and such plays out is to see where people of color and the like vote. They vote Dem most of the time which is why the Rs taget black voters to try to keep them from voting.

These demographics of people seem to trust the Dem party in much higher numbers not to discriminate against their best interests.

Examples of proven or alleged political caging
From the Washington Post: "In 1981, the Republican National Committee sent letters to predominantly black neighborhoods in New Jersey, and when 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the committee compiled a challenge list to remove those voters from the rolls. The RNC sent off-duty law enforcement officials to the polls and hung posters in heavily black neighborhoods warning that violating election laws is a crime."

The Washington Post[11]: "In 1986, the RNC tried to have 31,000 voters, most of them black, removed from the rolls in Louisiana when a party mailer was returned. The consent decrees that resulted prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that target minorities or conduct mail campaigns to 'compile voter challenge lists.'" The Republican National Committee reportedly stopped the practice following the consent decree in the 1986 case, but allegations of RNC-conducted voter caging arose once again in the 2004 elections.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caging_list

I, too, agree. What else bothers me is how much hypocrisy there is on the left.

And Truthmatters--I have seen what actsnoblemartin is talking about first-hand. In school last year, I said, "I disagree with affirmative action," and was called a "racist," by a girl who identifies with the left wing. She has no credibility that I can give her now, seeing as how I agree with complete 100% racial equality somehow makes me a "racist."

One person does not a whole party make.

With the above post oif mine which shows how the Rebuplicans have been caught repetedly trying to keep black people from voting I think you can understand why the right never gets the black vote.

There is a reason they think its OK to keep black people from voting.

This from the same people who say we dont need AA anymore is funny huh?

I rarely see someone claimed one of these names without Some basis even if in the end it proves wrong.

One way to show how racism and such plays out is to see where people of color and the like vote. They vote Dem most of the time which is why the Rs taget black voters to try to keep them from voting.

These demographics of people seem to trust the Dem party in much higher numbers not to discriminate against their best interests.

Amazing hwo you claim you've never seen a a lib call people on the right racist, then two sentences later you essentially call the republican party racist.

This is what I said btw so stop lying.

The cases I showed you of the republican party getting caught trying to keep BLACK PEOPLE from voting speaks for its self.

Then they are also the party that wants to dismantle the things that have been responsible for blacks making headway in this country.

These are big reason why black people dont vote for Rs.

Can you blame them?

They vote Dem most of the time which is why the Rs taget black voters to try to keep them from voting.

Smells like you accusing all Republicans of being racist to me. Bern was right.

If in fact the "R's" did indeed target black voters from voting, that would make them racist. You called them on it, therefore are calling them racist, which is exactly what you said you've never seen happen (essentially what Bern said).

Yeah, and what you posted has very little to do with what actsnoblemartin originally posted. He was saying that libs tend to fly off half-cocked and accuse anyone that disagrees with them of being racist, homophobic, etc. You posted something about some Republican 20-some-odd years ago "vote caging."

What part of rarely are you guys confusing for never?

The Republicans were Caught and punished for vote caging in the 80s.

IT IS A FACT!

This is what I said btw so stop lying.

The cases I showed you of the republican party getting caught trying to keep BLACK PEOPLE from voting speaks for its self.

Then they are also the party that wants to dismantle the things that have been responsible for blacks making headway in this country.

These are big reason why black people dont vote for Rs.

Can you blame them?

I did not use the word racism even once in htis post please stick to the facts.

The Republicans were Caught and punished for vote caging in the 80s.

IT IS A FACT!

So what does that have to do with this?

Yes I stand by the fact I did not say it therefore I did not say it, you are a genius.

http://tinyurl.com/23a7g6

This is a court case which refers the the case where the Republicans were caught caging voters with the purpose to keep black voters from voting.

ITS a documented FACT!

they also did it in louisiana and where caught in 1981.

Yes I stand by the fact I did not say it therefore I did not say it, you are a genius.

Let's see if you can follow this then, 'genius'. You stated teh Republican party engages in tactis to keep black people from voting. Something pretty much anyone would define as a racist tactic. So yes, you did call the Repuiblican party racist. Grow some balls and say what you mean.

You, however, are not a genius. Bern said 'You didn't use the WORD, so you didn't call the Republican party racist?' You can't distinguish between his statement and yours?

Forum List

Back