*Can We As a Nation Allow England To Be Thrown Under The Bus?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But something terrible IS about to happen.
2. Obama is about to betray England.
3. Too Russia.
4. VERY BAD IDEA!!!!!!
5. LINK:WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets - Telegraph

"Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip also sheds new light on the so-called “special relationship”, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

Details of the behind-the-scenes talks are contained in more than 1,400 US embassy cables published to date by the Telegraph, including almost 800 sent from the London Embassy, which are published online today. The documents also show that:

• America spied on Foreign Office ministers by gathering gossip on their private lives and professional relationships. "

6. Obviously Obama does not know what he is doing.:evil:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

Last edited:
If that's true, then Britain needs to bomb the ever-loving shit out of us.

Sorry bout that,

1. But something terrible IS about to happen.
2. Obama is about to betray England.
3. Too Russia.
4. VERY BAD IDEA!!!!!!
5. LINK:WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets - Telegraph

"Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip also sheds new light on the so-called “special relationship”, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

Details of the behind-the-scenes talks are contained in more than 1,400 US embassy cables published to date by the Telegraph, including almost 800 sent from the London Embassy, which are published online today. The documents also show that:

• America spied on Foreign Office ministers by gathering gossip on their private lives and professional relationships. "

6. Obviously Obama does not know what he is doing.:evil:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

EDITED
This is why we call him the Taliban in Chief.

Treasonous bastard.

I can understand the reasoning's behind informing the Russian's about this information, its part of the agreement of disclosures. Theoretically, Russia should disclose their quantities and locations as well.

Realistically speaking, Russia will never actually be fully engaged with disclosures, hell, we made a deal with a shit hole that has spies being arrested on a regular basis. Hence the reason I think the entire bill was a pandering gesture, its what he does best.

ingratiating behavior is the hallmark of Obama's life and career choices, he offered the world a look at his willingness to appease in his first months of office holding, his weakness is his strength I would say,,, he thinks.
The sycophant is not normally a good unscripted administrator. He has a script,, we have just not seen it in it's entirety.
A saying I grew up with stated "no man's intelligence exceeds his experience",,, how many leaders have we elected that prove that as factual?
Americans have historically had the strength of character to rectify our political failures,,, pray our strength has not left us.
A sycophant would offer confidences of a friends to ingratiate himself.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. "You don't miss the water till the well runs dry.":evil:
2. This may ruin our old standing relationship with England, our best allie.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And don't forget, Obama took a 200 trillion gazillion dollar a day trip to the far east.

Sorry bout that,

1. When men of our govenment follow a path of foolish betrayel of our allies; then gone are the days of common sense, common justice, and common respect between Nations.
2. I want to take this time to apologize to the Government/Monarchy, and people of England, for what my government is about to do, we as a Nation or government have no right to betray you good folks of England.
3. It is not my intentions, or any self respecting honorable persons intentions, to reveal what measure of power of nuclear force you have, to a possible combative Nation such as Russia, or any other on the global stage.
4. It is indeed a shame, to my Nations founding fathers, Washington, Adams, Jefferson, those good men who broke away from your Nation, only two hundred years or so ago, you having toilets still in use older than our Nation, and for many years we stood back to back, holding down the fort together, against the pirates and black knights of the world.
5. We stood back to back over the decades, standing together, fighting together, defending the weak, supporting the down troddened, holding a light to lighten the way for the lost and dieing, the destroyed for no reason, the oppressed unjustly.
6. Over the years, we leaned on each other for support when times got tough, in war, in disasters, its a sad day when we decline our best friends our arms of strenght and support, of the finality of a friendship that has stood the test of time, some two hundred years and better, today we go off into a new direction, a direction without our long old friends, we shed you like a worn out coat, we throw you to the curb, and step on your collective face, as we stride confidently across the street, with our chin held up high.
7. From the bottom of me heart, I long for our reunion of freindship, so soon, even before we break it, if ever the day you as a Nation or people will be able to forgive what my government is about to do against you, I plead for your forgiveness, and hope that you will pardon us as a people or nation, sure we have elected these politicians into office, but ofcourse we can not control thier votes, and thier votes are what is at issue here, they voted for a thing that should of never been, and are about to harm your defenses, which is not just.
8. A judge on the supreme court, would do well to step in and stop this, and judge with a heart for knowledge to know this is a shame infact, and a crime against our mutual friendship thats been in place for nearly two hundred years, for if we cut down the tree for which we sprung forth, how can we ever look to them again in the eyes as a partner in defending them in anything, or they defending us in anything, in so cutting them down, we indeed end up cutting down ourselves, and, at some point, for our own actions, they, shall come back on us, and its sad we as a Nation are so unable to see this, and have so many unwise leaders in this hour and this time.
9. God save the Queen.
10. And the people of England, one man in America stands with you in this hour, time, and dread.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And don't forget, Obama took a 200 trillion gazillion dollar a day trip to the far east.

Your continuous attempt to sell this lie is failing. You should go back to the 6% thing. At least that's believable since scientists begging for grants is like welfare queens lining up for food stamps.

Obama has no problem throwing any and all under the bus. I just hope this isn't true.

neither did Bush or Clinton or the other presidents before them.we dont have presidents that are for the people anymore,both parties are corrupt,changing presidents is like rearranging your chairs in your living room,different chair,same result accomplished by the chair.as long as we have this corrupt two party system of remocrats and depublicans,things will continue to get worse,every president that gets into office is always worse than the previous one and will always be that way till we get a thrid party president in office.

Forum List

Back