Something seems off to me, with these drop-outs

Their timing is so suspect. Instead of waiting until the Vote in a few days -> they drop out now?

My question is: WHY?

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares?

Something is fishy with the way this all works.

Huntsman is from Utah, home of the Mormons, is a RINO, backs the other RINO Romney

Perry is a conservative from Texas, backs the other conservative Gingrich.

What's so hard to understand about that?

What's so hard about that is the things they had to say about said endorsees.

Dont forget....Biden referred to Obama as too inexperienced to be president...and actually said that the WH is not a training ground...or something like that.

In novemenr, Voters tend to forget about the trash talking during the primaries....

Huntsman is from Utah, home of the Mormons, is a RINO, backs the other RINO Romney

Perry is a conservative from Texas, backs the other conservative Gingrich.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Dont forget....Biden referred to Obama as too inexperienced to be president...and actually said that the WH is not a training ground...or something like that.

In novemenr, Voters tend to forget about the trash talking during the primaries....

I know the whole game just irks me.

Their timing is so suspect. Instead of waiting until the Vote in a few days -> they drop out now?

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares?

Promises made are the likely cause of such a consequence. I would speculate that those behind Romney, those with power and money, convinced Huntsman it was in his best interest to quit by making promises to benefit he and his children.

In Perry's case, I suspect the power elite in the evangelical movement saw Gingrich as the best chance to defeat a Mormon, and convinced Perry through promises or threats of exposure of his need to move in a new direction.

its all irrelevant....come Novemebr, Obama will be re-elected..we will have 4 more years of debating.....and then two new candidates will be duking it out for our pleasure.

its all irrelevant....come Novemebr, Obama will be re-elected..we will have 4 more years of debating.....and then two new candidates will be duking it out for our pleasure.

Not a snow balls chance in hell the kenyan will be reelected... sorry.

My guess is that it's to cut down on the vote splitting and get Gingrich and Santorum's percentages up so Paul gets left in the dust.

I'm sure that crazier things have happened.

May be 'kinda' off topic, but why are all the primaries held in states nobody cares about 1st?

New Hampshire, Iowa..... really??

The Voters of Virginia are being disenfranchised..... and the media is backing Romney, AGAIN.

My vote is for Santorum if TEXAS was voting now... there is another problem. The Dems here in Tx are fighting the redistricting, which is a consequence of voting. So who knows if and when we will even get to vote for a candidate before next November :doubt:

As it stands today..... any one of the Rep. candidates are infinitely better then Obama.

He stinks on ice!

i always find it funny that the places that vote first have like ten people living there. should a place that has fewer people than my apartment building have more say in their party's nominee than I do? i dunno...

BTW, just to clarify, it's the repubs who tried to redistrict in Texas. IIRC, it's their redistricting plan that is before the Courts now. I could be wrong, but that's what I recall happening.

May be 'kinda' off topic, but why are all the primaries held in states nobody cares about 1st?

New Hampshire, Iowa..... really??

The Voters of Virginia are being disenfranchised..... and the media is backing Romney, AGAIN.

My vote is for Santorum if TEXAS was voting now... there is another problem. The Dems here in Tx are fighting the redistricting, which is a consequence of voting. So who knows if and when we will even get to vote for a candidate before next November :doubt:

As it stands today..... any one of the Rep. candidates are infinitely better then Obama.

He stinks on ice!

i always find it funny that the places that vote first have like ten people living there. should a place that has fewer people than my apartment building have more say in their party's nominee than I do? i dunno...

BTW, just to clarify, it's the repubs who tried to redistrict in Texas. IIRC, it's their redistricting plan that is before the Courts now. I could be wrong, but that's what I recall happening.

So because a state has a bigger population it matters more?

And the only reason the first few states end up picking the nominee is because of herd mentality. No one said you had to pick the guy who won Iowa. But you will because everyone else will.

Forum List

Back