Something Really, Really, Really Romantic in Real Life

That was a totally precious short bio of a very classy guy and his lucky wife, IndependentLogic. Thanks for sharing it.

For once I'd like to see a story like this where the female spouse bucks up and tows the line.

Women are lazy and crave dominance.

Men are busy exerting their domain in order to provide for their spouse.

Women thank their men by appearing less than satisfied, yet believe they are thanking them nonetheless.

Feeling rebuked men shun their spouses out of retribution and retreat to sports, financial columns, the funny pages, and alcohol.

This alienates women because it's "out of norm" or "this is not the man I married".

Wife speaks less, husband speaks lesser.

And the two retreat to memories of past loves, wondering "what if".

And the fuckin' beat goes on.

Damn, that was awesome! He's a heartbreaker, but the married ones too often are!

Damn, that was awesome! He's a heartbreaker, but the married ones too often are!

And it is the "married ones" that often appeal to the unmarried ones.

Time is the measure before it's begun
Slips away like running water
Live for the pleasure, live by the gun
Heritage for son and daughter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL68VE-Qi7Y]Yes - Does It Really Happen? - YouTube[/ame]

For once I'd like to see a story like this where the female spouse bucks up and tows the line.
Women are lazy and crave dominance.
Men are busy exerting their domain in order to provide for their spouse.
Women thank their men by appearing less than satisfied, yet believe they are thanking them nonetheless.
Feeling rebuked men shun their spouses out of retribution and retreat to sports, financial columns, the funny pages, and alcohol.
This alienates women because it's "out of norm" or "this is not the man I married".
Wife speaks less, husband speaks lesser.
And the two retreat to memories of past loves, wondering "what if".
And the fuckin' beat goes on.

Jeez dude. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you, that makes you believe all that.

Forum List

Back