Something nobody knows

A friend and I once jacked a guy for some illegal substances by pretending to be cops.

WHOA was that fucked up! :lol:

A few people know it, but it's not something I mention when I first introduce myself. :)

Last edited:
i was kidnapped when i was about 6 months old. i do not remember it....the lady had miscarried and swiped me....it was a small town and like all small towns......it was a well kept secret....my father and her husband were able to find her and me....i was returned to my parents.....this lady stayed in my life until i got out of high school...she and my mother remained friends...as i said...small towns deal with things a bit differently....

and my other big secret....my little finger is deformed....it is short....just plain ass short...luckily its that way on both hands and no we are not posting pics

I collected Mercedez-Benz stars when I was a teenager. It was the first and last time I ran from the police, they didn't catch me.

I was in a wreck at age 16 where a good friend died right in front of me.
We were all drunk.
I haven't drank and drove since, I am 46 now.

My former best friend was shot out the back of a car in an accident - he died.

My other best friend is in prison and the other died of a heroin OD, then my other best friend who is the brother of the kid who is in prison got shot in the face in 96 and his drivers ed teacher set him up.

Another friend of mine overdosed and died walking to my house. He was supposed to come chill and 3 days later I get a call from his 40 year old girlfriend (he was 25) asking where the fuck he was.... They found him the next day in a ditch on the side of the road.

Those are just the friends I've had that are close to me.

If you want to count acquaintances er friends but not really friends the number is in the 30's now.

Last edited:
I have had sex with one woman in my life, my wife.

omy you married your sister?

sorry couldnt resist.....arent you curious? i mean what if the good wife is a lousy lay? o hell let me guess she has only slept with you?

LMFAO!
This was too funny...I couldn't resist adding an extra GiGGle to it........:lol:

Seriously??
Only one woman??....Tony, do you not wonder what you might have missed out on??
SB made some good points.
Some women do things other women won't do........get my drift :tongue:

I went to state prison for a crime I didn't commit when I was 18..

I got an a GED and then an associates degree (out of prison).

Last edited:
Gee, some have serious stuff.

Let me think...something nobody knows about me.

I have nothing! BUT.....for those here, on this board, it will be new news to learn, that I not only have my Mother's urn here in my home, she was cremated after she passed and it was her wish for me to keep her ashes.
I picked out a beautiful urn :)
But I have indeed opened the urn, and I have touched my Mother's ashes. They are soft and feel sort of silky. No, it doesn't freak me out or give me the creeps.
In fact, it gives me comfort, having her here in my home :)

Forum List

Back