Something nobody knows

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
about you.

Tell a story.

Me? I was once fired from a Petit Four Factory for putting up a poster of Frank Zappa in the ladies room.

It was the Zappa Crappa poster. I was sixteen.

I just put a roast in the oven.

i am alone so no one knew that until now

"A curb-side prophet with my hand in my pocket waiting for my rocket to come"...?

I'm not one to judge, Joe, although if you indulge in that kind of activity often you should probably keep a box of tissues handy. ;)

"A curb-side prophet with my hand in my pocket waiting for my rocket to come"...?

I'm not one to judge, Joe, although if you indulge in that kind of activity often you should probably keep a box of tissues handy. ;)

Yeah, but when my prophesies make 'em cry, they're tears of joy.

:beer: To the stars, kids!

I seriously doubt there is anything aboin my past that nobody knows.

If there was, why would I share that with you guys?

I was in a wreck at age 16 where a good friend died right in front of me.
We were all drunk.
I haven't drank and drove since, I am 46 now.

We were all drunk.

Very high price for lessons learned. But I'm glad you don't drink and drive. It is something I am passionately opposed to..... and as far as I am concerned, anyone caught DUI should be charged with attempted murder just for the act of driving a car. They do it knowing that they may kill someone.

People who drink and drive seriously, seriously piss me off.

We were all drunk.

Very high price for lessons learned. But I'm glad you don't drink and drive. It is something I am passionately opposed to..... and as far as I am concerned, anyone caught DUI should be charged with attempted murder just for the act of driving a car. They do it knowing that they may kill someone.

People who drink and drive seriously, seriously piss me off.

Indeed. Thank God I wasn't the driver then also and have to live with that.
I told this story in shocking detail to both my kids and some of their friends...just exactly what it is like to see, hear and even the smell of someone critically injured within mere inches of you. And what it feels like at the precise moment you realize that person is now dead.

Kind of like skeletons in the closet here. I don't think there is much most people don't already know about me either. If it's serious shit, they ain't ever gonna find out either!
But, I once let the air out of all 4 tires on someone's car once, I have this little tool that simply removes the valve stem, letting all the air out. I don't slice the tire or anything and the tire doesn't get damaged, but the person who owns the car has to remove all 4 tires and take them to get new valve stems and have them aired up again. It's a bitch I'd say.

When I was 18, I drove to Tuscon, Arizona and back from Wisconsin in my Olds Jetstar 88 convertible on $13.

Last edited:
I fail to see the attraction of high school and college football most Texans have.

Have you BEEN to Texas?

Football games, illegal immigrant / rattlesnake round-ups and church... there's not much else to do, especially in the dry counties.

What's wrong with rattlesnake roundups and going to church?
th_Texas_flag.gif

Forum List

Back