Something is wrong with Celine Dion

I met her again two weeks ago at a Caesars event. She's a 51 year old woman that hasn't had any work done.
She is sick.

Nope. Getting old, just like the rest of us.
She not 90 years old, she only 51...look at her legs how thin there are.

media_xll_10763179.jpg

She started to be very skinny from July 2018 some say she would like to lose weight because she would have cancer and that loss of weight will prevent cancer cells from regenerating

She's sick, Celine Dion will not be able to get on stage at the Bell Center as planned, Friday and Saturday. Touched by a throat virus

Celine Dion decides to come out of her silence and finally announces her state of health.

The singer has an incurable disease.
She started with an inner ear problem. This disease, directly affecting the eardrum, prevents Celine Dion from singing. So she had to go through a little surgery.

Fortunately, it was just a minor problem, and the operation went well, and his sense of hearing seems to have returned to normal.

However, something else, more serious affects the singer. She suffers from muscular degeneration, which includes macular degeneration. Thus, the singer’s eyes weaken and her sight gradually deteriorates.

But it does not stop there. His muscles are less and less strong, so his degenerative disease explains his significant weight loss.

^^^ According to this Google search, no story like the one that you share here can be found. In other words, can I ask why you are saying such things about her?

God bless you and Celine always!!!

Holly
^^^ According to this Google search, no story like the one that you share here can be found. In other words, can I ask why you are saying such things about her?

God bless you and Celine always!!!

Holly
There has been a lot of rumors about her health and in my link it says that she as a incurable disease muscular degeneration, which includes macular degeneration and she told her fan on Instagram but she rather mentions what we experience with covid19. if you have more information on her health status more confirmation do not hesitate

Forum List

Back