Something Is Wrong, and It’s Not the Universe

Sure you did, when you say that expansion created matter you are saying that something came from nothing.
False. At that point, per the theory, energy was converted to matter.

Now you're up to speed on 30 year old physics.
Which, of course, doesn't say anything about where all the energy came from in the first place. At some point, you have to arrive at a place where the laws of physics as we know them no longer apply, because they state that energy is never lost or created, but something had to put that energy into that state of exteme heat and density, then release it to cause expansion.
Energy comes from matter always. Energy can also flux back into matter, as such the mass of the universe never changes

The only thing physics determines can come from nothing, is nothing
True, but given the third law of thermodynamics, in a closed system (the universe in this case), entropy must increase. Thus, something greater than the laws of thermodynamics had to start everything with a very low entropy (the singularity in the beginning), because natural processes (unguided by intelligence) increase entropy.
Entropy may well increase but the total mass of matter and energy combined can never change. True creation is impossible unless everything known is wrong
Which is why I said that you have to arrive at a point where the laws of physics as we know them no longer apply. Tell me, did the laws of physics begin when the universe began, or were they in effect before?

False. At that point, per the theory, energy was converted to matter.

Now you're up to speed on 30 year old physics.
Which, of course, doesn't say anything about where all the energy came from in the first place. At some point, you have to arrive at a place where the laws of physics as we know them no longer apply, because they state that energy is never lost or created, but something had to put that energy into that state of exteme heat and density, then release it to cause expansion.
Energy comes from matter always. Energy can also flux back into matter, as such the mass of the universe never changes

The only thing physics determines can come from nothing, is nothing
True, but given the third law of thermodynamics, in a closed system (the universe in this case), entropy must increase. Thus, something greater than the laws of thermodynamics had to start everything with a very low entropy (the singularity in the beginning), because natural processes (unguided by intelligence) increase entropy.
Entropy may well increase but the total mass of matter and energy combined can never change. True creation is impossible unless everything known is wrong
Which is why I said that you have to arrive at a point where the laws of physics as we know them no longer apply. Tell me, did the laws of physics begin when the universe began, or were they in effect before?
To even consider a rational hypothesis to that question one must first know what the universe is, and no one does. Sadly from our position and view of spacetime even a plausible hypothesis is logically all but completely impossible, just as you can not say for certain what is in my right pants pocket even though we are connected to the same celestial body

Forum List

Back