Something Is Fundamentally Wrong with Our Conception of the Universe. Next nonsense

This is not an astronomy thread, it is astronomers make up shit to justify Grant's and tuition thread.

You are a spoiled fool who actually thinks in error that you have either the ability or right to tell me what I should think and write.

I have complete freedom of expression, always have. It does not please everyone now or did it ever.

Now you go play with your toys while I consider adding to my defense portfolio, and keep me updated on the multiverse pulling galaxies toward it because 85 percent of gravity exerting mass and energy got lost by your astronomer

CIAO

Let's see if we have this straight. You start a thread on astronomy and your complaints that astronomers are coming up with theories to explain things they don't yet fully understand, you think the fact that other astronomers test those theories, verify some of them and prove some of them wrong means they don't understand anything at all, but you don't want to talk about astronomy any more because I took all your fun away by proving you wrong over and over again. Now you want to talk about stock trading, but don't want to start threads about it so you get upset that people are still talking about astronomy in the thread you started on astronomy.

Is that about the size of it?

And I've noticed that you have a pattern of making dumb statements then refusing to deal with them when they're shown to be ludicrously wrong.
Again stoopid this is an astronomy is nonsense thread, you need to accept reality instead of believing what you were programmed to believe.

However you continue floating around in black hole ville, I will take care of business here on the Earth

CIAO

PS. You can tap out at any time you feel appropriate, your chances of seeing me do such are null

Oh, I'm quite certain you will insist on continually needing the last word, in fact I'm counting on it. I'm controlling you that way.

Now, about those motor drives that you didn't think could keep a telescope focused on an object for long periods of time. Do you finally accept that even amateur astronomers can get long exposures of distant objects? Remember, you claimed they could not.

About spectroscopy, do you finally accept that we can identify elements present on distant hot Jupiters? Remember again that you claimed we couldn't.

Thus far, your complaint that we know nothing about the universe has only exposed your own gaping ignorance of the subject.
Triggered, that's an official fail......

Seriously kid you can start your own astronomy thread anytime you know, or are you gonna follow me like a lost puppy for the rest of your life.

As for photography, I actually had a photo published in a calendar once. No motor drive though, handheld Nikon.

PS. Again you could start your own thread detailing how I was wrong, however you already know that you will be verbally ripped apart in front of your peers even more than you are now.

This is you at this point

Here's the thing. You started this thread and made some dumb statements about astronomy. I have methodically dismantled your statements, showing where you were wrong. Now you want to talk about stock trading and other stuff. Fine, go for it and start threads on that. When you make dumb statements about astronomy in a thread that you start that is devoted to astronomy, however, you can expect me to correct you.

Now, about those motor drives. Do you finally acknowledge that even amatuer astronomers can focus on a single object in the sky for long periods of time? You didn't think they could, remember?

And about spectrographic analysis of distant planets. You've had plenty of time to do research, so what did you find out? You thought it was impossible, remember?

As for starting a thread to detail how you are wrong, I don't need to, as I'm doing it right here and now.

Again no one is forcing you to stay in this thread, please feel free to start your own. You seem to be used to telling people what to say and think, not happening with me kiddo.

Been tried before and better than you ran away with their tails between their legs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back