Something In Russia Yesterday...

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Lots of links, but that isn't really the story:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003717.htm

ISLAMIST TERRORISM IN RUSSIA
By Michelle Malkin · October 13, 2005 04:06 PM

Yesterday, I wrote about the MSM whitewashing Islam out of news reports. Today's coverage of the violent Muslim terrorist outbreak in Russia underscores my point:

60 killed as Chechen gunmen attack city
Chechen rebel attack fuels growing unrest
Chechens attack Caucasus town
Police battle militants in Russia

Look how far down you have to read those stories before you are told that it is Islamic radical terrorists wreaking havoc and murdering innocent people, not just plain-vanilla "gunmen" and nondescript "militants" run amok.

This Bloomberg article gets it right in the lede graf. So does this AP story. But so far, the only headline I've seen that puts the I-word up front is this one in The Moscow Times:

Islamic Militants Raid Nalchik, 24 Dead

I noted the same trend in reporting (or rather, non-reporting) of the Beslan massacre last year.

The sins of omission continue to pile up.

Jim Hoft is keeping tabs on the story.

Previous:

Russia's 9/11
Yet another reason not to trust the New York Times
Toddler terrorists-in-training
Progress at the New York Times?
Update: The victims of Beslan
Beslan: Never forget
The children of Beslan

the soilders of islam are fighting a world wide war against any and all that oppose them....in any and all countries...

manu1959 said:
the soilders of islam are fighting a world wide war against any and all that oppose them....in any and all countries...
And our media is determined to ignore that.

Kathianne said:
And our media is determined to ignore that.

you know....when hitler was killing millions and invading poland and hungary our media ingnored it as well....fortunately there are pople that do not care what public opinion is and try to do the right thing....live on your feet or die on your knees

it depends on, the website of the guy Shamil Basayev
who claimed responsibility for the Beslan atrocities
wrote that Islamic allies of him are responsible for the attack.
I saw that story on AP.

Chechnya has become another bastion for the Jihadist it seems.

World War III anyone? I'm sure after a couple more bombings and some X amount of civilian deaths Europe and Russia are just gonna be like "fuck it" and go to war and hopefully America will raise the one big finger and say "I told you so".

(I don't really hope that happens, just playing around :arabia: )

Forum List

Back