Something I don't understand...

Rav there's a big difference between the party affiliation you officially run on, and the actual ideology you REALLY adhere to.

Politicians lie, right? So why should we believe any specific one is not a communist, simply because they don't run with that party?

Same thing with any other govt. job, really. How do we really know that a particular bureaucrat is not actually a communist at heart?

I think you have too much trust not only in government officials, but the system itself.
:confused: This makes no sense in regard to my OP.

I wasn't responding to your OP, I was responding to the direction you took the discussion. You say communists aren't allowed in US government, as if to say that there aren't any communists IN the government. I'm challenging that by asking why you have so much trust in government officials to think that there aren't ALREADY communists in the government.

Like I said, just because one doesn't run with that party, doesn't mean they aren't one. There's no rule that says a communist can't be in the US gov. I don't know why you seem to think so. The voters make that choice.

You're a fool if you think communism hasn't tried to infiltrate the US gov, anymore so than any other ideology.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back