Something I Don't Understand About Liberals...

Actually, I would have to say the most violent protesters are the "pro-lifers" who blow up abortion clinics.

I mean, yes, the anti-war protesters yell very angrily and when the cops attack them they fight back, but typically violence doesn't break out until the police break out the pepperspray, and at that point the protesters just want to make a spectacle of it to make the administration look as bad as possible.

Also, most of the people who began "rioting" at the RNC were NOT the anti-war protesters, they were a bunch of kids who just got out of a Rage Against the Machine concert, and that day "the machine" happened to be having a convention next door, so they went to go "rage against" it.

Actually, I would have to say the most violent protesters are the "pro-lifers" who blow up abortion clinics.

I mean, yes, the anti-war protesters yell very angrily and when the cops attack them they fight back, but typically violence doesn't break out until the police break out the pepperspray, and at that point the protesters just want to make a spectacle of it to make the administration look as bad as possible.

Also, most of the people who began "rioting" at the RNC were NOT the anti-war protesters, they were a bunch of kids who just got out of a Rage Against the Machine concert, and that day "the machine" happened to be having a convention next door, so they went to go "rage against" it.

Do tell---worse than the monks in Viet Nam who torched themselves in the middle of the street ?

Do tell---worse than the monks in Viet Nam who torched themselves in the middle of the street ?

Yes, suicide IS absolutely less violent than mass homocide. The monks who set themselves on fire made a decision to do so, the people who died in the clinic bombings had no say in what happened to them.

There is a big difference between taking your own life to make a statement, and taking the life of others to do so.

Yes, suicide IS absolutely less violent than mass homocide. The monks who set themselves on fire made a decision to do so, the people who died in the clinic bombings had no say in what happened to them.

There is a big difference between taking your own life to make a statement, and taking the life of others to do so.

How about the race protests---worse than them too ?

... so why is it that liberal "anti-war" people are always the most numerous and "VIOLENT" protesters on the planet? Why do they protest for an end to wars and for peace by using violence and destruction while protesting? Can anyone explain that?

Your mistake is to assume that liberals are anti-violence.

Being against a specific war does not necessarily mean you're a pacifist by nature, you know.

Forum List

Back