Something I Don't Understand About Liberals...

Timothy McVeigh
Waco
White Supremists
KKK
Anarchist protesters at the RNC
Clinic bombers

All more violent than the anti war crowd. All part of the right wing.

Hey, we can even add Osama bin laden to that list.

really, it's a liberal thing? I'm a liberal and I've never one protested a war.

Allie, I maintain, you are an idiot

so it's life THEY deem worthy. I get it. SO they think they get to play GOD!

I'm glad you first said you didn't agree with them DD! kudos for that.

As opposed to life you deem UNworthy, you champion of rights for the downtrodden, you.

Do you have any idea how twisted your post is?

BTW, I didn't say all liberals protest war..though of course you contradict yourself when you say you have never protested a war, and then go on to mumble some jumbled rhetoric about life we DEEM worthy. Isn't that a jab at war?

Timothy McVeigh
Waco
White Supremists
KKK
Anarchist protesters at the RNC
Clinic bombers

All more violent than the anti war crowd. All part of the right wing.

Hey, we can even add Osama bin laden to that list.

Good grief. Do I have to say everything twice?

Anyway, if those are ours, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot are all members of the left wing. As I do believe McVeigh was.

You guys have more deaths piled on your ideology than we do. So there.

seriously allie? you spew a bunch of crap about liberals without any evidence. and when i call you out on it you just have another insult? way to drive your point home

Hypocrites when you state you're the party of compassion: Look at liberal posts at this site and see the posts about Palin's daughter. Recollect how many time you've seen posts from the left regarding yanking the voting privileges of those who don't agree with them, or whom they consider "stupid".

Hypocrites when you say you're the party that champions the rights of women and minorities: Look at the liberal posts at this site. Do a search of the word n*g*e*r and see who pops up the most.

Oh sheesh, I could go on all day. Really, though, I don't need to. It's self-evident.

really, it's a liberal thing? I'm a liberal and I've never one protested a war.

Allie, I maintain, you are an idiot

so it's life THEY deem worthy. I get it. SO they think they get to play GOD!

I'm glad you first said you didn't agree with them DD! kudos for that.

Well.. I am one that does not think the lives of maniacal murders are worth crap and support the death penalty... but that is with trials, justice, etc... not vigilante bombings and raving mobs of loonies

But I think that with the whackos that do bomb the clinics, etc... it is not truly about justice or change to protect those innocent lives... it is pure hatred... something they state they don't have (or so it has been put across)....

Those killers are deceived by Satan, just as the abortionists are. The purpose of the bombings and killings (and honestly, you guys make it sound like there have been a plethora of them, and it's been a very, very scant few) is to keep people opposed to those of us who hold life sacred, and to continue the cycle of bigotry and hatred against CHristians. And it works.

Those killers are deceived by Satan, just as the abortionists are. The purpose of the bombings and killings (and honestly, you guys make it sound like there have been a plethora of them, and it's been a very, very scant few) is to keep people opposed to those of us who hold life sacred, and to continue the cycle of bigotry and hatred against CHristians. And it works.
Really? Them evil liberals disguised themselves as Christians and blew up abortion clinics?

You are quite insane.

Good grief. Do I have to say everything twice?

Anyway, if those are ours, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot are all members of the left wing. As I do believe McVeigh was.

You guys have more deaths piled on your ideology than we do. So there.

Hitler was a left-winger? Someone's been reading Jonah Goldberg...

But, yeah, there is hypocracy on both sides. For example, you can't say you support "right to life" and still support war and the death penalty. (Even assuming you only support innocent life, some condemned men are innocent.)

You can't say you support "right to life" and be against nationalized health care, anti-poverty legislation and common sense gun control measures.

They do it because the republicans commit such heinous crimes against the American public and the rest of the world and they do it in the name of a god they don’t even believe in. it’s not a question of why do liberals get so angry, it’s a question of what the republicans are doing to make them so angry.
:lol: Translation: the Republicans made me do it. :lol:

I don't support the death penalty.

However I don't think maintaining a military and the safety of a country is non-Christian. THere are Christians who completely devote their lives to God and step out of the world completely....and they are to be commended but that doesn't mean our soldiers can't be Christian, and our causes in war can't be just.

I don't support the death penalty.

However I don't think maintaining a military and the safety of a country is non-Christian. THere are Christians who completely devote their lives to God and step out of the world completely....and they are to be commended but that doesn't mean our soldiers can't be Christian, and our causes in war can't be just.

Touche. I should have said "you can't say you support 'right to life' and still support this unjust, pre-emptive war in Iraq which has killed (by some estimates) a million innocent Iraqis."

Touche. I should have said "you can't say you support 'right to life' and still support this unjust, pre-emptive war in Iraq which has killed (by some estimates) a million innocent Iraqis."

"by some estimates" which = pure hogwash.

Hitler was a left-winger? Someone's been reading Jonah Goldberg...

But, yeah, there is hypocracy on both sides. For example, you can't say you support "right to life" and still support war and the death penalty. (Even assuming you only support innocent life, some condemned men are innocent.)

You can't say you support "right to life" and be against nationalized health care, anti-poverty legislation and common sense gun control measures.

HOGWASH

A sane society eliminates it's maniacal murderers... supporting life and wanted proven and convicted maniacal murders is not contradicting one's self

Right to life if not supporting someone else not to have the responsibility of taking care of one's self... And it is not that those against nationalized health care etc are against VOLUNTARILY supporting charities that help those in need. It is simply that it is not the responsibility of government, #1. It is not the responsibility of everyone else to take over your personal responsibilities when you simply won't or don't want to do it yourself, #2.

As for poverty? Again.. you want more, you earn more. If you wish to voluntarily help out those who seek or need help, then it is your choice to do so, how you do it, how much you do it, and to which groups you do it for.... But forced wealth redistribution does not go hand in hand with the 'right' for protecting innocent life...

As for gun control? I will assume you mean taking more guns out of the hands of the law abiding public. (For I am for checks and making sure we don't legally sell weapons to loonies) When you take the ability to protect one's self away form the law abiding, when the criminals will find ways to get weapons anyway, THAT is more like being hypocritical in regards of supporting life.

primarily, yes.

and you must really enjoy saying whatever it is you want, with or (usually) without any evidence

Provide some evidence that the anarchists that Ravi referred to were right-wing. Because here's what I came up with:

http://anarchistnews.org/?q=node/314
http://www.answers.com/topic/anarchist

And here's the description of "right wing" from wiki, which pretty much seems to fly in the face of any definition of anarchy I've ever heard:

"In politics, right-wing, the political right, and the Right are positions that seek to uphold or return to traditional authorities and/or the liberties of a civil society."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing

Last edited:
Provide some evidence that the anarchists that Ravi referred to were right-wing.

oh, now you want the ones ravi referred to? before you just said "anarchists," which are traditionally right wing. i already explained which anarchists are considered left wing

New Topics

Forum List

Back