Something I agree with the Dems on!!

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
Okay I have to say it, Sen. Lieberman changes his mind more than my teenage daughter when it comes to going shopping. I can understand why the Democrats are frustrated by this individual after listening to his interview outside the Hearing room in the Senate in which he expressed his support for healthcare reform and how much he supported it. Frankly as I tend to disagree with the other side of the isle on policy on things this one I can completely understand why democrats would be unhappy with the man.

Okay I have to say it, Sen. Lieberman changes his mind more than my teenage daughter when it comes to going shopping. I can understand why the Democrats are frustrated by this individual after listening to his interview outside the Hearing room in the Senate in which he expressed his support for healthcare reform and how much he supported it. Frankly as I tend to disagree with the other side of the isle on policy on things this one I can completely understand why democrats would be unhappy with the man.

He's now saying he supports it again? :cuckoo:

I understand it also Navy1960...Lieberman is all about Lieberman and what best for Lieberman. He could care less what's in the Bill as long as HE gets what HE wants....which is more than likely his seniority back and re-instatement to the Democratic Party....if not he will side with the Republicans out of spite. Just my opinion.

" I'm ready to vote for healthcare reform" Sen Joe Lieberman that was a little while ago. Now thats a shock , raise your hand if your surprised? What I find as sad in all this is all the goals the democrats really wanted in healthcare reform except one are not in the bill, so how then can it even be called healthcare reform. Frankly, I think it would be very unwise for the democrats to pass this bill from both a political standpoint and constitutant standpoint and as I suggested before, just pass a pre-existing condition bill which they will have broad support for.

Maybe we will get lucky and some drunken MS13 from Salvador in a drug funded super Hummer will meet him head on on the highway!

I've heard of flip flopping, but Jesus!!

Lieberman didn't want the public option and didn't want the expansion of Medicare. I'm guessing those two items are off the table. I'm wondering what this bill is going to look like?

Lieberman didn't want the public option and didn't want the expansion of Medicare. I'm guessing those two items are off the table. I'm wondering what this bill is going to look like?

IF the Dems and Obama agree to this (Lieberman's demands) this health bill will be a mere skeleton of itself and will do NOTHING for EVERYBODY without health insurace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back