something good: Women beach volleyball players don’t have to wear bikinis at Olympics

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Women beach volleyball players won't have to wear bikinis at the 2012 London Olympics. A new rule announced Tuesday says that participants in this summer's beach volleyball competition can wear shorts and sleeved tops. Continued

Comment: While I don't watch it anyway, that's good. Whew!

Robodoon??? Is that really you ????

How've you been?

cheerleaderdog33.jpg

Women beach volleyball players won't have to wear bikinis at the 2012 London Olympics. A new rule announced Tuesday says that participants in this summer's beach volleyball competition can wear shorts and sleeved tops. Continued

What.....? No Burkhas?

Those girls in that photo of the news article look almost as dark as shit. Someone should tell them to take it easy on the bronzer.

DAMN conservatives ruin everything!

expect ratings to decline drastically. What little ratings they had to begin with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back