Something going on at John Mellencamp's house

He lives close to where I live.
There are at least 20 state police vehicles all over his property.
Whatever it is - it isn't good.
STATE Popo ??? That's odd ? DUI with an Uzi--- run for it ?
Around here the state cops and the county sheriffs take turns covering in towns with no local pd.
Same here.... And we never see them! Not once, in twelve years... on the main country road leading to our road... knock on wood.

Around here the state cops and the county sheriffs take turns covering in towns with no local pd.
Same here.... And we never see them! Not once, in twelve years... on the main country road leading to our road... knock on wood.
They're thick as flies around here.

not a one around here.... God forbid if we really needed a State Trooper/ Policeman.... They'd need GPS to figure out how to get here. Thus, we count on our neighbors and their guns!!!

Last edited:
not a one around here.... God forbid if we really needed a State Trooper/ Policeman.... They'd need GPS to figure out how to get here. Thus, we count on our neighbors and their guns!!!
They've gone from those bright blue "unmarked' cars to the silver grey everyone else has got. You sure they're not cruisin around?

I dont even have an address ! 2 km west of XX, left at, XX 1/2 kilometer, first entrance to left, big red XX style electric gate with a four foot steel toucan in the middle. Pull up. No need to call.
I've been notified and you're on camera......."open gate from this chair"....closes auto behind the vehicle.
Aint seen the law in years unless they call to have a pistol or revolver tuned in or blued.....:Boom2:

GG
Gringo Gunsmith

Forum List

Back