Something For Which To Be Grateful

The pathetic old atheist is a liar and a coward.

And you don't have enough sense to post one case where genocide was the stated policy of a government.

Know why...............................it never happened.

Last edited:

And you don't have enough sense to post one case where genocide was the stated policy of a government.

Everyone reading this thread can see the many links I have posted that provide exactly what you asked for. They can also see you acting like a coward and a fool in refusing to look at them and acknowledge that you are wrong. Cover yourself in some more shame, you pathetic old liar.

Everyone reading this thread can see the many links I have posted that provide exactly what you asked for. They can also see you acting like a coward and a fool in refusing to look at them and acknowledge that you are wrong. Cover yourself in some more shame, you pathetic old liar.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Anyone reading this thread knows that all you have to do is cut and paste one instance where a recogni ed government....any where in the world had a stated policy of accepted genocide. Hell....that ain't complicated for anyone except you.

I've provided evidence upon evidence upon evidence and you have closed your eyes, stuck your fingers in your ears, and shouted "lalalalalala!" like some dim-witted child over and over. The links are right here on this very page (again). You have proven to be a person of low character and intellectually dishonest.

It's all right here for all to see.

That's it...let everyone get a good look at what you are all about...

You're obviously either the most hard headed human I've run into on these forums since 1994 or you're a complete basket case. Post your goddamned proof that some nation in the history of the world had a published, approved statement of genocide or STFU!!!

Keep on...from now on I will simply repeat this same statement as a reply to anything else you post if in fact you can't prove your assertion. DUMBASS
It's funny how you changed your requirements midstream after he provided what you originally asked for.

And by "funny", I mean "desperate and pathetic".

You're obviously either the most hard headed human I've run into on these forums since 1994 or you're a complete basket case. Post your goddamned proof that some nation in the history of the world had a published, approved statement of genocide or STFU!!!

Keep on...from now on I will simply repeat this same statement as a reply to anything else you post if in fact you can't prove your assertion.
So now you DEMAND!! proof of assertions from people who didn't make them?

Dumbass. What is it with you lefties always demanding shit? :lol:

You my friend more than likely have an IQ which falls within the 80-90 range. Average is 100.

Yours doesn't appear to be registering at all.

I'm out of here.

I have never seen such an ignorant son-of-a-bitch in my life. 'Course I'm just 77
e05ddf60574606562061562.png

Forum List

Back