Something bugging me

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Have any of you had that? Something bugging that you can't get off your mind. Something that comes back every time to try to think about something else?

I can't get it out of my head. It's one of those things you have searched for and wondered how did they do it? Then another piece of information comes into play and it just bugs ya to no end as you wonder about what you just learned.

Do common gas or fuel thieves normally steal old documents that would be worthless to them and burn them?

Would any of you find it suspicious if someone you knew gave a bad sheriff information that they were leaving town and their place was broken into a week later? Supposedly by fuel the same thieves that lived down the road that were caught stealing fuel five gallons at a time.

Rod got one of these cards while at the county offices last week. Cool right? The sheriff passed these out as he went around and stole equipment while Wells Fargo was using their "scorched earth policy" on us. I thought I'd share it with y'all.
havegunwilltravel442x323.jpg

Forum List

Back