Something big is supposed to be happening

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OXxDDshUQ&feature=player_embedded]Alternate Delegate Alaska - RNC - Romney Gag Order/A New Party Is Born - YouTube[/ame]

Oh man. I really do hope the Constitution party and the Libertarian party merge and create the Liberty Party. I would be fucking hyped! Oh and it would also be awesome if the states Ron Paul had decided to not endorse Romney and instead endorse Ron and put him forward on their ballot. :) last happened 100 years ago.

• Banned
HeHe...I don't even have to read warriors reply to know he probably said something about pole smoking. LMAO...warrior did your gay lover scorn you for a non bald man? ROFL...

Oh man. I really do hope the Constitution party and the Libertarian party merge and create the Liberty Party. I would be fucking hyped! Oh and it would also be awesome if the states Ron Paul had decided to not endorse Romney and instead endorse Ron and put him forward on their ballot. :) last happened 100 years ago.
The CP is still too theocratic to merge with the LP, though many of their economic positions overlap.

It would be great.

Then the dems would have no problem beating all the right wing partys

The Obamabot is still going on about the sore loser Paul?

The Republicans even gave him a tribute.

What a sore loser.

You and your bong will disappointed again, Dipshit.

Forum List

Back